My collection thus far

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconer

Reaction score
My pipe collection after 40 some odd years. (thanks to Gandalf for the help in posting) Only one missing is my Sasieni 4 dot. Not many but I love them all.
sm

Great collection Falconer all of them are very good looking, but over the course of forty years how many have you gotten since you joined BoB? :D

Nice one Brother Dutch, keep going!!
There will be more bro, there will be more, trust me on this one!!

St Fiacre":me32ikkl said:
Great collection Falconer all of them are very good looking, but over the course of forty years how many have you gotten since you joined BoB? :D
eight! :D

wow! i see several perfect pipes in there. that horn shape is very nice and that one, third down on the left (rustic canadian looking), very sweet.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I haven't smoked the one Meerschaum yet. My son-in-law brought it back from Iraq. As you can see I like a full variety of shapes. I mostly like medium size or even smaller. The big one, my 1970 Ben wade freehand is big but the bowl isn't. I love them all and keep every one in my rotation. The Canadian, (a Penthouse made in England) next to the Oom Paul, is my oldest, bought it new in 1967! The one below the boxed Meer is my Latakia pipe, ( Butz Choquin), the rest, yes all of em, are dedicated to Vapers and burleys. :D

Falconer":yh2m1pzg said:
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I haven't smoked the one Meerschaum yet. My son-in-law brought it back from Iraq. As you can see I like a full variety of shapes. I mostly like medium size or even smaller. The big one, my 1970 Ben wade freehand is big but the bowl isn't. I love them all and keep every one in my rotation. The Canadian, (a Penthouse made in England) next to the Oom Paul, is my oldest, bought it new in 1967! The one below the boxed Meer is my Latakia pipe, ( Butz Choquin), the rest, yes all of em, are dedicated to Vapers and burleys. :D
Soon you will have another from this side of the world!!!!

I thought I just did...
icon_wink.gif

jhuggett":t1oslm37 said:
I thought I just did...
icon_wink.gif
You are right sorry man!!!! Damn that was a dumb post I put up there!!!!!
FALCONER< FALCONER< CALLING FALCONER< COME IN FALCONER???????

That my friends, is the ever so coveted Binsbergen! Yep, the one ole Piet gifted me! Ain't it a bute? It's officially my No.1 pipe. Now you can see why I sent him a couple tins of baccy in gratitude. A purdy darn good deal from my point of view. But I imagine he'll get a couple more after Santa sees how good he 's been this year. :santa:

Thanks again to brother Dutch! I salute you, (or a Jason might say...garage key!)

Falconer":b0622jvw said:
That my friends, is the ever so coveted Binsbergen! Yep, the one ole Piet gifted me! Ain't it a bute? It's officially my No.1 pipe. Now you can see why I sent him a couple tins of baccy in gratitude. A purdy darn good deal from my point of view. But I imagine he'll get a couple more after Santa sees how good he 's been this year. :santa:

Thanks again to brother Dutch! I salute you, (or a Jason might say...garage key!)
:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Rudolf the red nose raindeer had a vey shiny nose.........
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Be careful brother Dutch the African Santa strikes early.........more than once!!!!