My Custom Folk Artsy pipe rack

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigarstorejay

Reaction score
Here is my first post. I had my friend make me a custom pipe rack. It is made from Re claimed Walnut. I like the Rustic, Folk Artsy look. Just getting some opinions. Trying to drum up some business for a friend. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

MY favorite part of the rack is the knot that he used as a handle of sorts. I was thinking of mounting it on the wall but it weighs a ton. He usually makes natural/rustic furniture. This is his first pipe rack.

Thanks for the compliments

Jay

Nice rack! :)

But, if you don't mind me asking, what is that blue powder next to Rainer's Golden? I've heard Mr Pease releasing a limited run of Area 51 a few years back but I would never have thought that ... :alien:

eon":xcygt7fs said:
Nice rack! :)

But, if you don't mind me asking, what is that blue powder next to Rainer's Golden? I've heard Mr Pease releasing a limited run of Area 51 a few years back but I would never have thought that ... :alien:
It's actually the Aurora. That is just a play of light off of the condensation inside the jar. I wish it were a cooler story, but that's all it is. At least that's what I'm telling people. ;)

Really nice. Something about aged wood and pipes and tobacco (and bourbon) that go naturally together.

Love the rack and would totally buy one someday, if I didn't have cats.

I've come to realize that with 4 cats one really needs a way to store pipes that provides a little more security than an "open air" rack...evil beasts.

Frost":v5ck8m79 said:

I've come to realize that with 4 cats one really needs a way to store pipes that provides a little more security than an "open air" rack...evil beasts.
I don't have 4 cats, but 3 kids creates a similar problem!

I've found bubbles in a couple of the pipes that I have left out over the years.

Here is the site for my buddy who made me the pipe rack. Feel free to get in touch with him. He is a laid back, mellow dude looking to get into pipe making.

TreeZenRoots

Thanks for all of the positive comments!

Jay

forsooth":bszkkcx5 said:
Really nice. Something about aged wood and pipes and tobacco (and bourbon) that go naturally together.

I've always been a gin guy, one of the only reasons I look forward to warmer weather.

cigarstorejay":23adz968 said:
Frost":23adz968 said:

I don't have 4 cats, but 3 kids creates a similar problem!

I've found bubbles in a couple of the pipes that I have left out over the years.

Ah, my friend you are a betterer man than I. If my life experience with cats has taught me anything, it is that there is no way in hell I could handle kids! Lol.