My CZ452 Lux in .22 WMR!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brentona

Reaction score
This is a wonderful rifle.
+ .22 WMR
+ Walnut and Steel
+ 2.5 pound trigger
+ Great Open Sights.
+ No trigger creep.
+ Beautiful!!

- Makes you want to buy more CZ's
- Detachment from the real world with ringing ears.

My Favourite Ammo for this so far are CCI Maxi Mags (40gr) and Hornady V-Max (30gr)

100_1798.jpg

100_1805.jpg

100_1806.jpg

100_1808.jpg

100_1812.jpg

100_1817.jpg

100_1822.jpg

100_1830.jpg

-- Brent

CZ makes some fine products....

I still kick myself in the tail for parting with my CZ75...
Little known fact: The CZ 75 was the only 9mm Col. Cooper ever put his stamp of approval on....says a lot for the company.

puros_bran":iqi4knna said:
CZ makes some fine products....

I still kick myself in the tail for parting with my CZ75...
Little known fact: The CZ 75 was the only 9mm Col. Cooper ever put his stamp of approval on....says a lot for the company.
Wow! I didn't know that, I love my CZ though.
A whole lotta fun

Very nice. I had one in 22LR that I passed on to my son. They're great little rifles.

Very nice rifle, the .22 WMR is a potent rimfire round. CZ's are really nice, perfect example of the classic Mauser. My main deer rifle is a CZ 550 American in 30-06. I REALLY want one of their Safari grade rifles with nice walnut in an African caliber, .416 Rigby would be my #1 pick, (maybe a .375 RUM to go with my .300). What I would use it for I have no idea, they are just beautiful rifles.

Does yours have the set trigger? Do you use it? I have used mine at the range but never in the woods, having that light a trigger on a hunting rifle even if just when ready to shoot kind of makes me nervous.

Ditto on the fine quality of CZ made firearms! Earlier in the year I happen to come across a CZ 200a side by side shotgun in 28 ga. which is their grouse model in silver. I really enjoy shooting it except for the cost of 28 ga. shells.

Jim

Hey Mods!!!
How about a section on firearms / weapons and all related topics????? :D
What do the Brothers think? Inquiring minds want to know..........

PS: CZ's are cool but I'd rather have a Kimber or a Browning Hi-Power!
Three out of four are in my collection, the elusive Browning Hi-Power by Novak will someday be mine :D

Rifles: FN-FAL & M-4

DoverPipes":2w6b1588 said:
Hey Mods!!!

PS: CZ's are cool but I'd rather have a Kimber or a Browning Hi-Power!
Three out of four are in my collection, the elusive Browning Hi-Power by Novak will someday be mine :D

Rifles: FN-FAL & M-4
I'd patronize that thread big time! I have more handguns than pipes! But I'm working on evening it out.

DoverPipes":ihwl4v1b said:
Hey Mods!!!
Your fearless Mod team is meditating on it. Patience, and keep your powder dry.

Falconer":bccaay7l said:
I'd patronize that thread big time! I have more handguns than pipes! But I'm working on evening it out.
It's nice to see a man that has set high goals for himself! :D

Doc Manhattan":bccaay7l said:
DoverPipes":bccaay7l said:
Hey Mods!!!
Your fearless Mod team is meditating on it. Patience, and keep your powder dry.
Thank You kind Sirs..................... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

CZ does make a very good product i have a couple of their firearms in my collection as well. They are always well engineered and work well.

mike

Falconer":jb7rmw43 said:
Now there is a contest with myself that I could get into! Regardless of which side is behind, it is a win-win for both! :cheers:

Nice bro, CZ75, are very popular handies here in RSA! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hunter5117":nj7pzrdq said:
Very nice rifle, the .22 WMR is a potent rimfire round. CZ's are really nice, perfect example of the classic Mauser. My main deer rifle is a CZ 550 American in 30-06. I REALLY want one of their Safari grade rifles with nice walnut in an African caliber, .416 Rigby would be my #1 pick, (maybe a .375 RUM to go with my .300). What I would use it for I have no idea, they are just beautiful rifles.

Does yours have the set trigger? Do you use it? I have used mine at the range but never in the woods, having that light a trigger on a hunting rifle even if just when ready to shoot kind of makes me nervous.
I have set my trigger up to about 1.8 - 2.0 pounds
I have a very controlled technique from lots of practice, the trigger will still surprise me on the break most times.

Piet Binsbergen":tfhy83ks said:
Nice bro, CZ75, are very popular handies here in RSA! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The good ole 75 is a wonderful pistol, but I am in LOVE with the SP version of the 75. So sleek and sexy, no?

(Moving this down to the shooting/outdoorsmanship topic, since this is the thread where someone asked for one. Your wish has come true!)

Doc Manhattan":uvi47rfs said:
(Moving this down to the shooting/outdoorsmanship topic, since this is the thread where someone asked for one. Your wish has come true!)
Yay!
Glad that we have one, I saw the new area and I appreciate the move, thanks a lot BoB Team!!

I was actually referring to a feature on some CZ rifles called a "single set trigger" which I understand is popular on European rifles. It functions like a normal trigger with likely 4-5 lbs of weight, but if you push forward on the trigger until it clicks, then the trigger weight is reduced to under a pound. Can be handy for bench shooting. Since my CZ often gets lent out when we go on hunting trips, I have adjusted the trigger so that the set-feature is disabled, don't want anyone shooting their foot off.

Oh wow, that would be immensely handy for a large caliber rifle hunt.
Just an added protection so you can have a super light pull ONLY the precise moment of the shot...
Can you get a drop kit of those? Something like that on a nice old bolt 30-06 would be a beauty...'specially when those olduns have a ridiculously heavy trigger