My Dog PMon

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajun

Reaction score
FE7C4A7D-8824-4483-BDA9-815D6A68AFA9-30555-000034004F949475_zps09885fb2.jpg
[/img] PMon is a Cathoula, LA State dog, he was 10months old in this picture, 80 lbs and growing. He is my buddy. My other Cathoula KI died last year and son got me this one. The crushed bottle is his favorite toy, pushes it on you so you will try and take it away. Runs off when you try, he is a teaser.

I have one also and they are very smart, some times to smart. they do tease you/trick you into playing with them. mine is pretty close to a year and is currently wearing a cone around his neck to due the lack of balls he is currently experiencing.
I am glad you have a new dog buddy they are truly great companions.

Bradley, You've got a fine looking dog. You can see he's intelligent by looking in his eyes. They're bright and they make him look eager. He looks very similar to what we call in my neck of the woods a Blue Tick Hound. They make fabulous hunting hounds and they are very loyal to their owners. I wonder if the breeds are related or maybe the same dog and we just call it by a different name? I like his name too. Sounds kinda Cajun to me. I wonder why? :lol: 

AJ

He looks like a fine dog sir and I reckon he really likes his chew toy.
But, I see mischief in his eye's  :lol: 

Good to see PMon again! I'll bet he makes a lot of noise with that plastic bottle!

Makes me want a Catahoula Cur every time you post pics Bradley.

I could look at that face forever. Dogs are truly special. Mine is my best friend.

Beautiful pup you have! I bet he makes a fine companion. I've got 2 10 month old coon hound/golden mixes and an empty water bottle makes them happier than just about anything :)

Bradley,
You know I love that dog! I use to have a black and tan hound and everytime I look at PMon I see a glimmer of something that reminds me of old Bo. Keep those pictures coming!

smg913":b7xudemu said:
... is currently wearing a cone around his neck to due the lack of balls he is currently experiencing.
I'll have to look into one of those cones, as I often suffer from the same condition.

Trifecta, I can send you the cone when he is done with it
 :D 

He's adorable, Cajun. He looks like he's gonna be running the house by the time he's full-grown.

Another great photo of Pmon, thanks Bradley.
I wonder if that breed would be good for hunting Coyote up here in Maine as they are for hunting wild boar in La.
Handsome looking pal you have there.
 :D