My Favorite SAK!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a special way to connect them? I used their little ring, but I didn't like it. I took that off and used a loop of synthetic sinew for a while. That was decent. I tried one of those old double key chain things that you push in the end, and you spit it into two single keychains, one with just the knife on it. That was took big and clumsy. I've also tried a giant safety pin rather than a traditional key circle (not sure they call those circles that you feed around into a circle). That was actually the least bothersome. I'm not normally a clutz, but I seem to drop my little Swiss Army a lot. The sinew loop was good for that because I made it just big enough for a couple fingers to fit. I'm probably making more out of it that necessary, but I like to get the knife away from the keys when I use it, and I don't want it floating in a pocket by itself. I like it on a key chain of some sort. I figured maybe someone has similar preference and came up with another way. I carry an Executive, which is basically the same thing you're showing, but with an orange peeler/screwdriver.

I use a little pouch specifically made for that knife...that just allows the knife to be squeezed in one end - and it has a ring on it.  If someone used this little knife all the time it would be a PITB...but as a backup backup...it’s fine.

It also protects the design on the knife from being scratched.

Mine is like one one with the keys...but the other one with the snap flap looks good as well.  Mine was about $5 on Amazon.  Look under “Swiss Army Pouch Keyring”.

They sell the one with the snap top at “Swiss Knife Shop” WITH a knife for $29.

Blackhorse":nz51i0bd said:
Brewdude":nz51i0bd said:
I see what you did there!

;)

Cheers,

RR

???
The Pug man, the Pug!!!

images

Cheers,

RR