My favorite smoking spot - show us yours!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyson

Reaction score
What it lacks in facilities it makes up in views! Sorry for the poor quality shots, I had my dog heaving away to go off the edge in one hand and my phone in the other, I'll try to get some better quality ones on a proper camera soon.

My Seat
seatm.jpg

On my left
leftl.jpg

On my right
rightmp.jpg

This was her first time along the cliffs, and she'd never seen the sea before. I think she likes it.

Never leave home alone
leftdog.jpg

A good view beats cozy facilities any day. At least in my book. You're a lucky guy!

I only really have one picture pulled off a tourist web site.. but I ended up have a great hour enjoy a cup of coffee and watching the world go by..

On the bench left of the cross in Miltenberg Germany Englesplatz right in front of the Franziskaner Church... Its one of my favorite spots to spend the afternoon.

img_01.jpg

Wow! Greyson, that is quite the view. I live in rural farmland of Ohio, USA and have some very nice scenery right now of the dried bean fields, red and orange fall foliage, a small river and I live in an old Victorian farm house built in 1868 and has a few old buildings including an old Western Reserve barn. It's quite nice as well but that picture there brother is what I dream of. Enjoy!

You guys are giving me some serious landscape envy.
I love how Geoff's pipe is poking into the frame. It reminds me of a first-person shooter video game. First-person smoker? We could be onto something here. :D

I can see why you chose that spot Greyson. Talk about serene!

GeoffC":vebv9339 said:
Topsail Island, NC

Heading back in 3 weeks for my 17th wedding anniversary!

10150303565412135.jpg
Just finished spending a week at Topsail, and it's a most relaxing place to visit. Miles of open beaches nice surf, and great vistas. It was my first time visiting here and won't be my last.
Congrats on your 17th Geoff, I'm sure you'll treasure your time at Topsail.

Maybe not my all-time favorite spot, but one of my most frequent; this is where I take my usual morning pipe.
It's just outside my door, but there's a bit of a climb to get there:

Back in the '20s there was a little trolley, but now we've just got steps. At the top is this building, overlooking the city below.

Looks very nice George, thanks for posting - those steps look a bit daunting for me, but I am essentially a very lazy man.

Greyson":qv9gyp43 said:
Looks very nice George, thanks for posting - those steps look a bit daunting for me, but I am essentially a very lazy man.
Yep...with my knees my smoking spot would be on about that third or 4th step.

Slide":dagvr9b7 said:
Greyson":dagvr9b7 said:
Yep...with my knees my smoking spot would be on about that third or 4th step.
It makes that first smoke of the day all the more rewarding. :p
As soon as I can, I'll post some pics of my actual favorite smoking spot, the ominously-named Asylum Lake.

GeoffC":fvrf6ohi said:
Topsail Island, NC

Heading back in 3 weeks for my 17th wedding anniversary!
Congrats on the anniversary.
The Cherokee side of my family are from just south of the GSMNP. You living in NC probably know that area of the state. Beautiful.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. The bench with the sediment on it is touching. How lucky we all are. Then again, you more so than the rest of us....just look at that spot!

6201814361_0915cf73ab_b.jpg

Posted this before, but my not-in-laws get this place for a week every year. Pretty epic.

8)

this is my usual spot
4989_91624906047_4055796_n.jpg

but this is my favorite, we go here once a year at least, zion national park

296710_10150304947477406_1917157635_n.jpg

rev