My first Child!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8razor

Reaction score
Yup! My first child will be here by the 24th of this mnoth and I'm so excited I cant stand it. Been lookin forward to it for a long time now, since before we found out that my wife was pregnant. We tried for 3 years prior to fnding out, so its been a long time coming. Wish me luck! I have a feeling Im gonna need it!

the greatest experience in life is learning to love in such a deep and ferocious way. I wish you the fullest of joy.

rev

Congratulations str8razor! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations and I wish all goes well when the baby arrives! It is a life changing experience but it a good way!

Congrats brother! :cheers: Welcome to the club, mine just turned one and its been a heck of a ride so far. Get all the sleep you can now.

pepesdad1":dsyp9bco said:
Gonna hafta change your tag to "safety razor"?
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Great news - congratulations & best wishes! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Congrats!!! Mine just turned one last month. It's something else...somehow not all I thought it would be and more than I thought it would be too! Do you know what gender babyrazor will be?

Congratulations to your wife, she's doing all the work :twisted: But everything you thought you knew about life is gonna change forever but it's worth it !! And for several years it might be a good idea to use a saftey razor or just grow a beard :twisted: :twisted:

bentbulldog":yy3vthww said:
Congrats brother, life in the vault...is about to change! !
Not just the Vault, But in the Cellar aswell. :shock:

Nick Fox":i0ninpe0 said:
Congrats!!! Mine just turned one last month. It's something else...somehow not all I thought it would be and more than I thought it would be too! Do you know what gender babyrazor will be?
Going to be a girl. Her name will be Harleigh(har-lee) Madison.

JKenP":d7hbzon7 said:
str8razor":d7hbzon7 said:
Going to be a girl. Her name will be Harleigh(har-lee) Madison.
If a boy is next, will he be Davidson? :lol:
Ha close! David Jackson Wyatt

David: The name of every first born son to every first born son on my fathers side
Jackson: My hero and fellow Old Dominion Compatriot Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
Wyatt: Wyatt Earp. Another one of my heroes, and old west badass.