My first order from Mr.Snuff.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CipsterX

Reaction score
So I have been wanting to pick up the hobby for a while and finally made a purchase of random nasal snuffs from across the pond. I based my purchases on other reviews and what I felt I would enjoy. Looking forward to using it when I am not puffing on one of my pipes.

I am new to nasal snuff only had various Swedish Snus brands before and I feel I will enjoy this even more. I purchased the following and my question is which one should I try first to developed my technique or does it matter?

I also bought a nice stainless spoon. Thanks fellas!

Toque Lime Toast
Ozona President
Poschl Gawith Apricot
Toque Almond Toast
Toque Whisky and Honey

I'd save the toasts for later...I've tried two toasts and found them a little tougher to take without blasting the back of your throat. Actually, in my experience, I've found most Toque offerings to be a little more difficult to control.

I've never had the Ozona, so I can't really say much about that, but I have (and love) the P/G Apricot. It's pleasant, not cloying, and very user friendly (I thought so anyway).

If you ever look to place another order and are looking for easy-to-take snuffs, Every Samuel Gawith snuff I've tried has been super easy to take and most are pretty decent in terms of scent.

Oh Yeah, It's on now!  :D 

With those toasts, Whiskey and Honey included, pinch a small amount between your pointer finger and thumb and hold it for 30 seconds or so. This warms & moistens the tobacco a bit and makes it easier to take. Practice getting the snuff into the front of your schnozzle and you'll be golden.

Both of those Poschl's are excellent mentholated snuffs. The Apricot is grand. The spoon will be fine for these, the toasts not so much.  :twisted: 

DrumsAndBeer":s6sn837z said:
With those toasts, Whiskey and Honey included, pinch a small amount between your pointer finger and thumb and hold it for 30 seconds or so. This warms & moistens the tobacco a bit and makes it easier to take. Practice getting the snuff into the front of your schnozzle and you'll be golden.

That's a good idea...I'll have to give that a shot.

I would thinking getting the snuff in the back of your throat would be unpleasant