my homemade freehands

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Reaction score
here are my freehands i have made.
P1260008.jpg

Nice work. How long have you been making pipes? How did you get into it? Just curious.

That must be an extremely satisfying hobby, and one that can be enjoyed on multiple levels. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Love em all. You ever decide to sell you give me a pm and we will talk. I love your style.

been making them about 7 months. just bought a block on ebay and went to town on a cheep sander. also was able to talk to a couple pipe makers to learn the different finishes and how they did the rustic work. one pipe maker said nothing wrong with using a kit.t that`s the way he and many pipe makers started.just a fun hobby. there`s a bunch of places that sell kits and sell high grade briar. the 2 bigger pipes came from pimo. they sell some very nice blocks. i do no how to make pipes from scratch but do not have the tools or place to do it so the kits are the next best thing. since i do not use a lathe no 2 pipes are alike.

I'll wager that they smoke cool and will deliver a great depth of flavor.

the big one in front is the best smoking pipe i have. you just breath and it draws. thanks