My Humble Collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallSmoke

Reaction score
I figured I'd put up a picture of my little stash. It'd be interesting to see how it looks 5-years from now.

Funny how before I met you guys I had 2-3 pipes I had smoked a good while. Now the madness keeps getting worse. I'm up to 13 pipes, not including cobs. And I used to buy just enough tobacco to smoke, but now I have a small stash started with what you see here along with a few other tins and mason jars in the closet. This pipe rack/case is now full, so I guess once I go to the Raleigh TAPS pipe show next Saturday I'll be (hopefully) needing another rack. (Three of these pipes were sold or given to me by JP and Ol' Dawg.) This one is located in the corner of my home office, which I imagine will be officially designated as the "man cave" once I get a few more things in it. So, here it is, for what it's worth. A mere starter set compared to most of you guys.

TS, nice collection so far. Remember that every journey starts with the first step, I've been smoking pipes for a while now and my rotation of pipes include 20 or so very special pipes, a small collection but a collection that makes me very happy.

Excellent starter Set TS.

YOUR STILL A YOUNG MAN.

By the time your as old as me You will look back and say I wonder where all them old guys went to.

Happy collecting. and good luck in Raleigh.
Ed

TS, that's a nice collection, covers a wide range of bowl sizes,,,,good luck at the show,,,,

what's with all the guys in the gray dresses,,,,

Nice collection. I guess the everclear is for cleaning the pipes......yeah riiiiight! :drunken: :clown: :drunken:

Hey TS
Sweet collection my man.... I hate to break it to you ....... you will be needing another pipe rack soon, and then another, and then another, and then another............
Welcome to the wonderful world of briar addiction!!! The sad news is there aint' no cure....... whats it feel like hanging around with a bunch of Junkies??

oops..... Just noticed, there is something missing in the picture!!!
Where is the tub of Walnut? :lol!:

pipetongue1":lhl6xuif said:
That's a nice rack! The start of the journey, Ken :tongue:
Is it just me or is there something a little... unsettling... about hearing Ken tell TS that he has a "nice rack?" :shock:

Just to clarify, I meant no offense here brothers. I'm sure TallSmoke has a very nice rack... it's just that he's a dude and all...

Why do so many threads always get sexed up somehow?The Gunny doesn't like it!

Ermy.gif

Winslow :sunny:

Tim in Ohio":914eqnvz said:
Just to clarify, I meant no offense here brothers. I'm sure TallSmoke has a very nice rack... it's just that he's a dude and all...
Well, they do have the Manzier now (or is it a Bro?) for such ahhh issues.

Nice collection TS.

Very nice and if I didn't know any better it would appear that you are also a Southern Gentleman with Gen Robert E. Lee hanging proudly in the back drop well nice indeed
Best Regards
Richard