My lady and myself!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthonyx2b

Reaction score

This is my lady and myself visiting her family this afternoon! (she supports my pipe smoking and tries it once in awhile if shes in the mood)

She is stunning. Good show, sir. It is such a wonderful thing when one's better half supports your hobbies. My very lovely newlywed wife shows me so much love and support that I marvel every day when I wake up in the morning and look at her. Life is wonderful with that special someone.

Disgustingly cute. Stop it. Just stop it. :D

(kidding, you two look happy...keep it up)

8)

What an adorable Girl.
And consider yourself lucky. My gal has tried to sweetest of aromatics, and still coughed and hacked at me, Yelling at me for making her try it. Next time, I'm handing her BLACK XX!!!!
But my girl does support me as well. It's fantastic isn't it? I watched my girlfriend walk over to my shelf, grab one of my Grabows and say, "This is my favorite Grabow, but I still think you look better with the Savinelli Oom Paul...". I dropped my pipe, and guitar to run over and kiss her. Man do I love her.
On a side note, I see your guitars in your avatar (Only assuming they're yours). What kind you got?
Zach

Congratulations! You are a very lucky guy - best wishes for your future! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Congrats yall make a wounderful couple I wish you both all the best.
Best Regards
Richard

GuitarMyFriend":pi1kcxnj said:
What an adorable Girl.
And consider yourself lucky. My gal has tried to sweetest of aromatics, and still coughed and hacked at me, Yelling at me for making her try it. Next time, I'm handing her BLACK XX!!!!
But my girl does support me as well. It's fantastic isn't it? I watched my girlfriend walk over to my shelf, grab one of my Grabows and say, "This is my favorite Grabow, but I still think you look better with the Savinelli Oom Paul...". I dropped my pipe, and guitar to run over and kiss her. Man do I love her.
On a side note, I see your guitars in your avatar (Only assuming they're yours). What kind you got?
Zach
Gibson:
Sg
Explorer
Les paul

Heritage: (Kalamazoo)
Acoustic
Hollowbody

Fender:
American made stratocaster

Dean:
Cadillac

Ovation:
Acoustic

Epiphone:
Sg
Les paul

Yamaha:
Classical

What a collection!!!! That's awesome!!!! Currently, I have a Jay Turser Acoustic Electric, a Oscar Schmidt nylon string, a Peavey Raptor, a Bean Blossom 5 Sting Banjo, and a Rogue Mandolin.
Not as fancy as your set up, but still. Lets me play when I want to.
Zach

GuitarMyFriend":6m5728x3 said:
What a collection!!!! That's awesome!!!! Currently, I have a Jay Turser Acoustic Electric, a Oscar Schmidt nylon string, a Peavey Raptor, a Bean Blossom 5 Sting Banjo, and a Rogue Mandolin.
Not as fancy as your set up, but still. Lets me play when I want to.
Zach
I also play the ukulele, harmonica, stand up bass and the accordion.

Nice looking couple of young-uns.
Now you have to buy her a pipe even if she doesn't use it.You know one you can use for her.

You've got a bug or something on the front of your sweater.

Anthonyx2b":gd1vm964 said:
I also play the ukulele...
Anything like this guy?:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/puSkP3uym5k" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's fantastic!!!! What sort of Genres you into? I desperately want to learn the harmonica. I can pick up a string instrument and play it in a short amount of time, but any wind instrument I cannot seem to get the hang of. I envy you, and your collection. I have an old Mouth Organ that my Gramps brought back from Germany, Pretty cool and sounds great! If only I knew how to play it.
Zach