my latest pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep up the fantastic work, and don't listen to the people complaining about the stem :) .

doody!

Thank you brothers for the kind words, I take everything said to heart I do like to try different things and different colors for stems knowing it 's not to everyone taste but I'll keep trying different things mostly because its just a lot of fun, thanks again brothers
Best Regards
Richard

You get some wonderful Plateaux Rich and you makes some stunning pipes from them too, if I get half as good as you mate I'll be a very happy camper.

Kirk Fitzgerald":6wq5e65s said:
You get some wonderful Plateaux Rich and you makes some stunning pipes from them too, if I get half as good as you mate I'll be a very happy camper.

Brother Kirk I have see some of your pipes they are all beautiful what would be real fun it to do one together some day.
Best Regards
Richard

Richard there's nothing like a little eye candy. It's a fun little unexpected twist and I like it! Keep haveing fun with it.

Jim

huffelpuff":ev6s0qi9 said:
Richard there's nothing like a little eye candy. It's a fun little unexpected twist and I like it! Keep haveing fun with it.

Jim

Thank you Jim looks like it will be a little time before I will be making any more pipes I am on my way back to Iraq for another 105 days but you can bet on 4 oct I'll be back in my shop trying my hand at them pipes again.
Best Regards
Richard

Be safe, sir. Looking forward to seeing the next batch of yer baccy-burners in Oct/Nov!

Doody

Richard Hester":adimdbxy said:
Brother Kirk I have see some of your pipes they are all beautiful what would be real fun it to do one together some day.
Best Regards
Richard
If only we could do so Richard, I'd like that very much, that nasty puddle between us makes it impossible, so frustrating.

Mr. Doody":vc8l9b7b said:
Be safe, sir. Looking forward to seeing the next batch of yer baccy-burners in Oct/Nov!

Doody

Ditto!  Be REAL safe...we want to see more of your beautiful work.

Take care my friend we all want you back in your shop turning out beautiful works of art!

Jim

pepesdad1":5l9ckrjq said:
Mr. Doody":5l9ckrjq said:

Doody

Ditto!  Be REAL safe...we want to see more of your beautiful work.

Thanks brothers I made it back over here with no problems. I thank yall for the kind words and looking forward to getting back home in the work shop, Oct 2nd cant get here fast enough
Best Regards
Richard