My little cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vodomagoo

Reaction score

Untitled by Vodomagoo_golf, on Flickr

Most on the right are smaller amounts of the tobbaco I am cellaring. Center of the picture is my long term storage.

In my chest I have some fvf, Sg navy flake, squadron leader, tripped play and key largo ( both are being saved for a future time) va#1, bulls eye flake, dunhill nightcap, 5100, triple cherry, calypso black, a house blend from the lamp lighter in charleston sc which I suspect is lane 1q, some captain black white pouch and founding fathers.

The 5100 and fvf I have we're aged aprox 4 years and are amazing so my goal is to up my long term cellared Virginia's and let them get tasty over time.

Not a thing wrong with that cellar! Nice start.

Don't worry, a having a tobacco cellar is like raising rabbits - will multiply greatly in record time.

Question = about the WARNING sign in the rear-center, what does it say? 'Keep the HELL outta my Stash!'? :evil:

Looks good to me! Plenty of quality blends there and good job with the variety... I fear my cellar is too VA heavy and does not have enough types for me to switch it up when the mood strikes. Guess I'll just have to start buying more tobacco...