My Man Cave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
This is my Man Cave... Pardon the mess I'm in the process of seeing if a brother wants some of my excess

Love the pipe Rack man and the saw, and what looks like a pheasant chair umm can i come move in? Lol jk

well we do have a guest room lol... but id put your ass to work bucking saw logs LMFAO

That ginger in the pic is my Son Aidyn... my pride and joy and one of my best friends

That is one way to get me there wife wants me to work and my job is slow for season I usually do small engine repair work alot of carb work and such If there was work it would easyer to tell my wife but u know lol I am a rebel and cant be in the likes of Michigan to long I miss sweet tea and chittlins to much scrappel is nasty I need grits

Alex, perfect mans smoking lounge. I really like it, looks warm and comfortable. I too like the pipe rack, you need more of them...lol. Glad you and your son are very close, he will grow to be a good person because he has a father that's his role model.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Arky, mountain oysters go great with grits in the morning.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sweet man cave Alex, looks very comfortable and relaxing. Being a single bloke, my man cave is my house, other than my kids bedrooms. :)

Cheers

Tim

Wow, nice looking man cave. 8)

I smoke in my garage, which is nowhere near as comfy as your digs.

Great room, looks comfortable. Love the signs and the Hawken hanging on the wall.

Love the saw. And tell me about the tomahawks. Anything special, our just awesome wall hangers?

The hawk on the left was made in Norway.  My wife got it for me for christmas last year.  Nice beard on it. Very well balanced.  I hang her on my hip when im out doing timber work. My family has roots and relatives still living in Norway  ( my son discovered this during a school project, i had no freaking idea) so my wife decided i need to celebrate my roots.  The Hawk on the right isnt anything special cast head doesnt hold an edge . It is a wall hanger peace pipe. Honestly never teied to smoke out of it as I am positive it just dor decor

That's pretty cool, Alex. I've kinda got a thing for 'hawks. Waiting for one now from H&B Forge. I had hoped it would be here in time for deer season, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.