My most recent Ebay buy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthonyx2b

Reaction score
$(KGrHqR,!lgF!Zs2C9vrBQV9IvWWq!~~60_35.JPG

What do you think? It's a Unique Briar, crafted in 2012 and it is unsmoked. I feel like I got a good deal but you tell me. What would you pay for a pipe looking like this brand new? If curious I will share after you give your number.

I am familiar with the maker of those pipes on another forum. He seems like a nice fellow, but I couldn't tell you anything about how his pipes smoke. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply! well I'm glad you atleast know of him! glad to hear a nice fellow made it!

I can't remember his name, but his pipes have been around the boards here a couple times. I think there was another brother in CA who said they smoke well.

That looks similar in style to the David Jones pipes. I have a large poker and bought it on Ebay for $87.
David Jones example:

Yeah I can really see the similarities. It appears as if the pipe you showed slowly slims down the pipe, the one i have coming is consistant in size. But I definitely like the look of that David Jones.

-i had my reply in a quote but i cant past external links for another 7 days because im a new member-

Nice looking pipe! :cheers:

Looks made for a nice long relaxing smoke.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Jers

Interesting take on the Poker shape ! If it doesn;t smoke right you could use it as a gavel :twisted:

monbla256":budy9gdy said:
Interesting take on the Poker shape ! If it doesn;t smoke right you could use it as a gavel :twisted:
Phew! That was close!

Monbla ill let you know if it smokes good or not. If it doesn't ill name it Judy! (judge Judy) :lol!:

oh come on guys! shes been around on TV since 1996! maybe its just a north-east kind of thing. :tongue:

I just don't watch television, never really have. Every time I do, my attention span lasts about two minutes. Knowing something about pop culture usually just means I either have to be a raincloud on someone's parade in conversation, or quietly endure some poor fellow's personal accounts of their dedication to it (you know, to be polite :lol: ). Fortunately there's scotch for that.

In any case, nice gavel...er...pipe... :mrgreen: I'd smoke it.

8)

Anthonyx2b":7lr8qh6t said:
oh come on guys! shes been around on TV since 1996! maybe its just a north-east kind of thing. :tongue:
Yep, that was just about the time I cancelled cable. :lol!:

Seriously. I haven't had cable in years. I have the internet and subscribe to Netflix to watch old, old, old movies... but that's about it. :D

well to be honest, your lucky. Id rather not know the pop culture. It really makes a kid lose faith in the future of this generation :lol!:

Simple Man":xbpxrvfo said:
I have the internet and subscribe to Netflix to watch old, old, old movies... but that's about it. :D
What's "cable?" :lol!: My psychic sense tells me it's something like 50% brainwash commercials, 40% dreck and 10% everything else. To my shock, I think people pay for it, too.

Netflix has done a fine job shooting itself in the foot lately, but there's still some okay stuff on Instant Watch. I go through the original Twilight Zone pretty frequently. Rod Sterling's an effing genius.

8)

Anthonyx2b":0uc8pdc6 said:
well to be honest, your lucky. Id rather not know the pop culture. It really makes a kid lose faith in the future of this generation :lol!:
And that statement makes me realize why you are a pipe smoker! Chin up, you're already a step above the rest. ;)

Judge judy is on antenna, never seen an episode but have caught glimpses when watching news. Anywho all I have is netflix so I am pretty far out the loop but I know what your talking about , some of these ol timers suffer from memory loss they have probably caught a glimpse of the show at the doctors office :lol!: