My New Abi Natur Olivewood

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigarstorejay

Reaction score
It finally arrived today. Abi was the coolest to deal with. An absolute gentleman and a great guy.

The pipe smokes as well as it looks. Thanks to those who recommended his pipes to me. As a history teacher, it is awesome to be smoking a pipe made from wood that is older than America!

That's quite a unique shape,,,,can't say I've seen anything quite like it,,,nice flowing grain,,,congratulations

Kind of reminds me of Anne Julie's curvy "leg" shaped pipes, only more organic looking.
Interesting and cool.

It does look a bit like Julie's Lady's leg shape... I want to know how it smokes!

Maybe thats what drew me to the pipe, my affinity for Lady leg :lol:

It smokes as smoothly as it looks. It is smooth as can be.

My only con is I did not take into consideration the size of the mouth piece. I am a chomper of the worst kind. I prefer to hold the pipes in my mouth with my teeth. This is challenging considering the lines of the pipe.

Other than that, I can not recommend Abi enough.

This is my 2nd Olive wood and I think I might continue to explore the "alternatives" to briar.

I really like it! It's a very unique design, but still masculine. 8)

Wow, that one's really a beauty! I've gotta give it to him, that's one of the first olive wood pipes that's really captivated me. Congrats on the purchase and a new, lifelong friend!

What a remarkable shape, very natural. Reminds me of pieces of wood you can find on a secluded beach.

Very nice, very unique shape indeed, me being a lover of freehands it really catches my eye.

I love this pipe! Having been to Israel on six different occasions, and making pipes myself, I've often considered using olive wood. I may have to ramp up the time schedule on that. Also, I never heard of this pipe maker. I'll have to look him up.