My new Devil Anse pipe from Todd

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragged claws

Reaction score
Todd (taharris) made me a Devil Anse pipe and I just received it a little over an hour ago. This is my first custom made pipe and I couldn't be happier. It's absolutely beautiful! I asked Todd for a rosewood finish and he delivered in spades! I'm in the process of breaking it in now with a little Squadron Leader. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow. What a great way to start the new year.

Happy New Year

Kim

Clay":q5uo3mn7 said:
Hurry, can't wait to see the picts :lol:
Second that and conrats!

Having four of Todds pipes, I know that you got yourself a great smoker!! :D

Enjoy your new pipe!
Pics, pics, pics... :lol:

Having seen the last "Devil Anse" pipe from Todd, and being a huge fan of the shape, you had better show some damn pictures soon, because the suspense is killing me! :p

This is the internet. Pics or it didn't happen. You know the rules.

Sounds great! :cheers:

errr...........where's the photos? :scratch:

Fraternally

Jers

Very selfish, you should of thought of us & posted a picture before lighting up. :evil: :evil: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been trying to post the pics of my pipe that Todd sent me in a PM but don't seem to be able to do it. Todd said it would be alright to use them. Anyone know how to do this?

Kim

ragged claws":x6josxv2 said:
I've been trying to post the pics of my pipe that Todd sent me in a PM but don't seem to be able to do it. Todd said it would be alright to use them. Anyone know how to do this?

Kim
Go back to home page, then into The Photo Gallery and there's a sticky How To Post Pictures In The Forum. Good luck.

123148_zps9d3390f0.jpg
.photobucket.com/albums
123135_zpsf33d91e3.jpg
/hh35/raggedclawskm/123425_zps1e021c2f.jpg[/img]

These are two of three photos Todd took of my pipe before he sent it.

very nice grain. I have always liked the look of these - like someone else sitting across from you can watch your bowl smoke while you smoke

Outstanding shape :star: I wonder what it looks like while your smoking it :D

herbinedave":e2lnv3ud said:
Nice looking pipe! What group size is it?
I don't know what group sizes are. The bowl will easily hold two grams of ribbon cut tobacco if that's any help in determining group size.

Kim

Clay":6lg2jkua said:
Outstanding shape :star: I wonder what it looks like while your smoking it :D
Todd seems to have arranged the nicest grain pattern to be at the back of the bowl, so that's what I see while I'm smoking. Lighting the pipe took a minute to get used to. The forward slanting bowl makes it a little difficult to see what you're doing. I've got it dialed in now though and I've been enjoying some sweet smokes in my new pipe all day. :D

Kim

Looks great Kim, good choice and thanks for the pictures!