My new Meer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
So when moving my tobacco stand around before I left home I ended up knocking off my cheap meer and breaking it. I had wanted a nude meer and this one fit the bill perfect. I know most tend to hold meers back from the bowl but it is just comfortable wrapping a finger around her waist and holding it there. She will stay in my collection so I am not too worried about the way she changes colors and how my hand and oils might change the way it colors. I am keeping track of how many smokes and what I smoke in it so I can post pics as the color begins to change.

Thank you Sir. She smokes great too. It took forever to get to me which was quite frustrating, but all in all I am happy with her. I forgot to mention is was carved by Tekin.

Nice and shapely lady ya got there ! Will take awhile to get the "good parts" colored, but the few like that I've seen, do look GOOD :twisted:

Very cool pipe! Cant wait to see its color progression, keep us posted.

Great pipe, I have a similar one and I wrap my fingers around the breast area instead of the waist!!! The poor gal doesn't have any nipples left!!! They're worn smooth. :lol!:

Rob_In_MO":p89ke317 said:
Cool Meer, Brother!

The detail work in the carving is fantastic. That one should color up nicely!
I had a feeling Rob would be the first to respond to this thread. :p

docwatson":a8aswock said:
Great pipe, I have a similar one and I wrap my fingers around the breast area instead of the waist!!! The poor gal doesn't have any nipples left!!! They're worn smooth. :lol!:
It's a good thing that doesn't happen to real life gals! LoL

That is a good looking pipe, kaiser! If you can manage to look past the boobs, you'll notice a very nicely carved bowl with good latticework. IF you can look past the boobs...

s.ireland":afsc17vj said:
docwatson":afsc17vj said:
It's a good thing that doesn't happen to real life gals! LoL

That is a good looking pipe, kaiser! If you can manage to look past the boobs, you'll notice a very nicely carved bowl with good latticework. IF you can look past the boobs...
Wait this thing has a bowl??? :lol!:

There's only a handful of things (no pun intended) that I like better than pipe smoking - playing music, a good beer, and boobies.

Now if I can only find a meer with a naked large breasted girl playing the drums and drinking a beer I'd be all set.

I salute you sir in your excellent taste in pipes.

Wonderful pipe. Now if I could find one carved to look like Betty Page, Now that would be a piece of work.

CygnusXII":h95by3iw said:
Wonderful pipe. Now if I could find one carved to look like Betty Page, Now that would be a piece of work.
If you have a picture you like in particular you can have one commissioned for between 250 and 300. I have been debating doing that with either a pic of the wife or one of each of my kiddos. If you need a maker who will do a pipe to your specs just let me know and I will pm you with a few links.

kaiser83":gpix7fnp said:
CygnusXII":gpix7fnp said:
If you have a picture you like in particular you can have one commissioned for between 250 and 300. I have been debating doing that with either a pic of the wife or one of each of my kiddos. If you need a maker who will do a pipe to your specs just let me know and I will pm you with a few links.
I'm pretty sure you've seen those websites featuring tattoos next to the picture they were supposed to reflect, and ended up a permanent monster? You'd have to really nail down an artist with the ability to recreate something like a photographed face. Since it's a three-dimensional piece of work, you'd need three or more angles. I wouldn't expect them to look overly much like your family, either.

Betty Page might be cool, but again, I wouldn't expect it to look particularly accurate.

A lot of those guys who carve in Turkey I hear only specialize in one shape and/or figural--they just practice until they get it right... *shrug* Here nor there, if you pull off custom work, please post!

8)

Kaiser, that is a gorgeous meer. I love the attention to detail! lol Congrats on a wonderful new addition to your collection. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: