My new order arrived!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lab1dobie

Reaction score
Just got my order from pipesandcigars.com today. Got a tin of Peterson Luxury Blend, Nording Labrador and Bob's Chocolate Flake. Trying to decide what to try first. They all smell great! :cheers:

Let us know what you think of the Luxury Blend.

Just finished a bowl and I think it was a smooth, cool smoke. The tin aroma was a very inviting and strong vanilla/chocolate aroma. I had a bit of trouble keeping it lit at first but it finally cooperated. Maybe if I let it set open for a while before I smoke might let it dry out a little more. I enjoyed it very much. I think it will be a regular for me.

Just finished a bowl and I think it was a smooth, cool smoke. The tin aroma was a very inviting and strong vanilla/chocolate aroma. I had a bit of trouble keeping it lit at first but it finally cooperated. Maybe if I let it set open for a while before I smoke might let it dry out a little more. I enjoyed it very much. I think it will be a regular for me.

So which one did you sample? with that review.? I havent tried the luxory blend yet, is that the one your talkin about?