My new pipe rack

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's different! At least you know all your pipes will fit well, unlike many long or bent pipes in traditional racks

Might consider putting some adhesive felt or something to keep the metal from diggin' into your briar and meerschaum, but otherwise, points for ingenuity! Another idea is twisting those eyelets in a fashion that the pipe stems (vulcanite/acrylic) kind of "lever" themselves and be held toward the bit to stay more horizontal, might look and function a little better--it'd keep the metal-to-surface contact off the pretty stuff..

Wayy ahead of ya! going tomorrow to get some felt, they're placed VERY gently to avoid any issues with the briar. :D

Well that's what you get for showing pictures of it on the Internets before it's really done... :p

8)

...also, I was half expecting to see a small boa curled about the branches... next time? :lol:

That's pretty cool. I'm with Kyle too on covering up the metal. Leather wrapped sounds cool to me. Or you could buy that rubber stuff that you dip old tools into to coat them again.

Nice work!

Kyle Weiss":li2bs27o said:
Whatever. Put a damn snake on the damn pipe rack. :lol: :lol!: :p

8)
Would hate to see a pipe shaped snack slowly making it's way down the snake's gullet.
Do snakes have gullets? :scratch:

Harlock999":lfkuz5ha said:
Would hate to see a pipe shaped snack slowly making it's way down the snake's gullet.
Do snakes have gullets? :scratch:
Not really...their digestive systems, to my knowledge, are just a long continuous tube that various stuff happens, and poof, snake poop.

This was the best diagram in a pinch...notice the lack of pipe rack. :lol:

snake-anatomy.gif