My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time since I did not show anything new, was busy club project. This result - Pipe of the Year 2009!

Frost":rfpld2xt said:
Beutifull...
I want one of his pipes but how do you order them, and are there any customs charges on overseas purchases other than that special postage considerations?

PegLegEd":x3plvp2e said:
Frost":x3plvp2e said:
Beutifull...
I want one of his pipes but how do you order them, and are there any customs charges on overseas purchases other than that special postage considerations?
To order simply email me, what pipe you want. Discuss... :D

I really like that pipe. I've seen a similar shape by Former a few times... I like your pipe better.

Fantastic pipes. I will add one to my collection after I save up some money :cheers:

Really gorgeous pipes, my Friend! I love those figs! They remind me of the acorn shape which I am hooked on. I hope to find that shape in Chicago!

Keep up the great work and keep us posted with photos...

Lou

jhuggett":cofr1yzi said:
I really like that pipe. I've seen a similar shape by Former a few times... I like your pipe better.
Tim in Ohio":cofr1yzi said:
Fantastic pipes. I will add one to my collection after I save up some money :cheers:
skaukatt":cofr1yzi said:
Really gorgeous pipes, my Friend! I love those figs! They remind me of the acorn shape which I am hooked on. I hope to find that shape in Chicago!

Lou
Thank you! :D

YakSlon":6zepm3s3 said:
jhuggett":6zepm3s3 said:
Tim in Ohio":6zepm3s3 said:
skaukatt":6zepm3s3 said:

Lou
Thank you! :D
Do you have a website at all? I can't see it at all (but perhaps I'm not looking properly).

Great pipes, by the way...

Length 125mm
Bowl 45h34mm
Luggage 20h27mm
Mouthpiece 16h3, 2mm
Weight 38g.

on a white background ...

I am totally in love with that pipe and must have one.

Beautiful!

I should mention that you're not only a talented carver, but a very good photographer as well.

Frost":cnjcyavt said:
I am totally in love with that pipe and must have one.
Thank you! (write your response in the mail)

Doc Manhattan":cnjcyavt said:
Beautiful!

I should mention that you're not only a talented carver, but a very good photographer as well.
Thank you! Cut the pipes I am still learning. Started less than two years ago, and I have a main job, so that the pipes for me - a hobby. Photography I never carried away, but quickly realized that a beautiful pipe, and must show beautifully ... Before filming "soap box", the last pipe already bought Canon EOS 400D, the difference in quality - heaven and earth