My New Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice!
What do you call that? a Tapered Sitter perhaps??
:cheers: Enjoy!

Very nice Ed, I remember seeing that Tinsky on ebay I think. If that auction had ended just one week earlier or one week later, that pipe might be in my racks instead of yours!

Very Nice!
What do you call that? a Tapered Sitter perhaps??
The Ebay seller called it a 3/4 bent sitter

Very nice Ed, I remember seeing that Tinsky on ebay I think. If that auction had ended just one week earlier or one week later, that pipe might be in my racks instead of yours!

You remember that do You!!! Somebody told me to post a picture I finally figured out what Jason's video was telling me to do. I think the seller must have kept it and smoked it a while longer!!! It sure to a long time to get to my house. (got it Saturday)

Some more help for ya Peg...if you see a post you want to reply to, you can click the "quote" button at the top right of the post and it will copy it automagically into your reply.

Like this:

PegLegEd":bgrt0ien said:
You remember that do You!!! Somebody told me to post a picture I finally figured out what Jason's video was telling me to do. I think the seller must have kept it and smoked it a while longer!!! It sure to a long time to get to my house. (got it Saturday)

Ok, I thought I was supposed to Quote George Washington or something when I clicked on That.