My new pipes.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogjunk

Reaction score
Just purchased five new pipes and am very happy with them. Got a killer deal . . $175 for all five, and all unsmoked. From left: Randy Wiley, Rad Davis, Cavicchi, Tsuge, Tsuge.

dsc02083fj.jpg
[/url] [/img]

Looks like a couple of Tsuge Mizki's :D . I have one and it's a fantastic smoker.

VERY unique Rad! Love the finish on the Cavicchi! Love the simplicity of the Tsuges! The R Wiley looks very "old Euro!"

All to be envied. 8) Nice collection.

Nice haul! They all look great. Please let us know how they smoke.

I think you paid for one pipe and got 4 free ones!
Great score, and not a stinker in the bunch!

I got these from a friend on another board. He started smoking pipes a few years ago and said he read somewhere he should have several so that he could rotate and rest them. So he went on a splurge and purchased a whole bunch! Then he quit smoking and after all these years his wife insisted that he get rid of them. I rechecked and was mistaken earlier . . I only paid $170 for all five. And they all came with their original sleeves.

I especially like the Rad Davis. Maybe I'll try to take a better picture of it to post. It really is quite nice!

Looks like you got a REAL deal there my friend.
I'd be shak'en my friends hand till his arm fell off for that one.
All VERY NICE pipes, I'm jealous.

With such good luck, you should play the lottery, Congrat's.

All these pipes are wonderful but I lean towards the Cavicchi. Very nice pipes!!