My new Sasquatch!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talrmn35

Reaction score
Well I don't have it yet, but its on its way!! Sas created just what I was looking for! Can't wait to get it!!

Very cool! Who knew Sas could make a bent rusticated or blasted pipe? All this time I thought he only did tiny straight smooths... :lol: ;)

I like the way the shank sort of "cradles" the bowl. Its an interesting transition...I've seen it go wrong more often than right on alot of pipes. Looks like that one definitely went right!

Most cool, and even cooler that it´s from one of our own!!

Congrats both tlmrn and Sas! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sasquatch":2nebnafn said:
I'm just trying to decide what to smoke in it first. :twisted:

Bonus break in,,,Sas provides the full service experience,,,,

I thinkin' Ennerdale - sure as hell I don't want to foul up any of MY pipes with that stuff. :lol:

I don't mind it either. The trouble is, I don't like it well enough to dedicate a pipe to it, and it leaves such an Ennerdaly flavor behind (and for SOOO long) that I tend to just ignore it. Maybe I should get an Ennercob.

Anyway Talr don't worry about me smokin' that thing - I could never lower my standards so much. ;)

I like the way the shank sort of "cradles" the bowl. Its an interesting transition...I've seen it go wrong more often than right on alot of pipes. Looks like that one definitely went right!
I usually dislike this feature, but it doesn't offend me here. Very nice!

If I had money and needed a new pipe...it'd be a Sasinelli 320 ks.

Sasquatch":wnh0kv1v said:
I don't mind it either. The trouble is, I don't like it well enough to dedicate a pipe to it, and it leaves such an Ennerdaly flavor behind (and for SOOO long) that I tend to just ignore it. Maybe I should get an Ennercob.

Anyway Talr don't worry about me smokin' that thing - I could never lower my standards so much. ;)
:lol!: