My new smoking den pic HEAVY

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifeon2

Reaction score
Alright I finally got around to taking some pictures and as you can see the room has a long way to go but since its on the list to be finished after the master suit, library, back yard (koi pond, outdoor fireplace and lounge etcetcetc), upstairs office, indoor workshop and utility room its gonna be a year or 2 :) So I am piecing it together in a dofernow fashion. I don't mind that its way down on the list since I have a nice indoor space to smoke especially on days like today, below freezing and snowing. I just wanted to share what will one day soon be my dream space.

Nice collection of vintage collectible tobacciania lifeon! Looks like you already have a nice smoking room! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WOW !! I haven't seen that much knotty pine walls since I was in my Uncles "rec room" up in Mass. back in the late '50s !! :twisted: By spreading everything out all over the walls is that how you get your exercise to get up from the chair to get a pipe? :twisted: :twisted:  I'm not anywhere as orginized with my pipes and "stuff" :twisted: :twisted: You are to be commended !! :twisted:

Hay-Suess-Maria!!

Now that right there is an impressive man cave - no if, and's, or but's about it!! Looks more like a nice pipe shop with plenty of merchandise. In fact you probably have a better display than many B&M's do.

Damn impressive brother. Great work!

8) :cheers: :bounce:

Cheers,

RR

Nice collection sir indeed and the pistol, is it Remington 44 ? ;)

Cartaphilus":nfhrhqby said:
Nice collection sir indeed and the pistol, is it Remington 44 ? ;)
Ain't got no top strap. Colt or replica. I have one.

Nice setup already, Mr. lifeon2. No mistaking that for anything but a man cave.

Bravo! I love all of the racks and tobacciana. That looks like a great place to hang out.

I actually need more shelf space to put up the rest of the tobacianna type stuff, still have a lot of old tins and such packed up

nice den and collection. You have made many of us poor saps very jealous. I hope you have many years of enjoyment in that room.

Doesn't look like you've got much to do there! I'm pretty jealous! My car is my smoking den!

Thomas Tkach":f2xvhiw8 said:
Doesn't look like you've got much to do there! I'm pretty jealous! My car is my smoking den!

My last three bowls were in my car. Normally I go without a den but it's too cold.

Great man cave ... other than the ironing board.   :fpalm:

gravel":85dzzmck said:
There is nothing wrong with a well dressed pipe smoker.
Very true.  Just sayin' the man cave is not the place to be ironing your cummerbun.

I'm so happy for you and am joyed by how it came out. After looking at these pics for a few days I can say that my favorite touch is the advertising clip boards. You've got a great collection of those alone. I've always thought they were cool. I've not seen one like that round (360 degrees maybe?) pedestal Kaywoodie rack. So many cool pieces.