My new work shop

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
I made it back home for a little R&R and bought a few thing for the work shop then I made a few pipes, I must say I am having too much fun.

Great looking shop and beautiful pipes. Keep up the good work!

Thank you brothers I am having too much fun but I only have 15 more days before I have to head back to Iraq so I will be working hard in my shop to finish as many pipes as I can.
Best Regards
Richard

Keep on knockin' 'em out, Richard! That's a great looking set up you've got in there.

UberHuberMan":3p0zb233 said:
Keep on knockin' 'em out, Richard! That's a great looking set up you've got in there.

Thanks brother just trying to keep up with ya.
Best Regards
Richard

Very nice sir! Stay safe I want to see many more pipes from you.

Jim

Nice looking shop. I'm jealous! My work space is crammed into the back of my one-car garage.

Bobostro61":9q09xihh said:
Nice looking shop. I'm jealous! My work space is crammed into the back of my one-car garage.
I know how that feels brother I guess my wife got tired of hearing me say what I need so she ordered everything while I was gone, took me a day or two but we got it all together.
thank all you brother for the kind words and to Jim I will be making pipes everyday I am home, thanks again .
Best Regards
Richard

Heading for Iraq, eh?
You lucky dog.
They let you smoke there!
:joker:

Beautiful collection of tools. Your wife was too kind. The results obtained are stunning. Don't leave any behind or we'll all be considering a break-in.

Very nice Richard! I need one of those dust extraction systems! Nice work on the pipes also!

JKenP":gztp3ihx said:
Heading for Iraq, eh?
You lucky dog.
They let you smoke there!
:joker:

Beautiful collection of tools. Your wife was too kind. The results obtained are stunning. Don't leave any behind or we'll all be considering a break-in.

Yes sir and the best part of Iraq is......oh yea you can smoke pretty much anywhere you want.
Best Regards
Richard

Ocelot55":vbk2tap4 said:
That's one nice set up Richard!
Thank you sir, I am having the time of my life...Ok not that great but for sure having fun.
Best Regards
Richard

Fantastic new workshop setup Richard and some great new pipes, stay safe on your journey Bud. :cheers: