My Pipe Collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pipes002.jpg

Pipes003.jpg

Pipes004.jpg

NewPipesDec2010.jpg

Pipes005.jpg

Pipes001.jpg

Unfortunately, my favorite pipe came apart... I need to have it fixed still:
July2011003.jpg

Bent bulldog, second picture down... what a beaut (as they all are...)

Those big-cat themed meers are exceptional! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum.

You have a very nice pipe collection. I especially like the calabash. I do thik that you could fix the shank extension your self. You might post for advice on that.

The Don Carlos is really nice, as well as the bulldog with the white stem. 8)

I agree with Dutch, that Don Carlos is beautiful. I also like that olive wood looking pipe in the picture at the top... very interesting grain, what make is that?

Thank you. I got all in the first 3 images used from a friend of a friend that worked on pipes, the bottom 3 images are ones I bought new. The olive wood has no markings but the guy said it is Jobert (?) it's a nice smoker.
:bounce:

Very nice collection you have there! My favorite has to be the Calabash shaped pipe.

Very nice collection. I do hope you get the one repaired it was a lovely pipe. Thanks for the pic's.
Best Regards
Richard

Love the Don Carlos and the Calabash...thanks for sharing your awesome collection.

If I am not mistaken it looks like you may need some help breaking in that Do :D n Carlos

Really nice collection you have, I really like the Calabash.
I you don't trust yourself to do the repairs on your favorite pipe Floyd Norwood does exceptional work at a modest price and his turn around is quick.

Very nice 2 week rotation, and the calabash pipe along with the sculpted billiard are superb looking pieces. Thanks for sharing.