my pipe collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluecrab

Reaction score
Here is my pipe collection. I finally figured out how to post pictures

I have 18 boswells, a few meers, a joby, a nording and a few others. 30 total plus all the tobacco is boswell blends. I work 15 minutes away from boswell's

Ocelot55":ebe9ge7l said:
Nice! But your pics are way too small!
Right?!
I mean Boswell makes some BIG pipes, but they all look tiny...
Just kidding a bit... :D

Darn nice collection and I love the cabinet. Very fitting for the Boonsboro environment.

Great collection of pipes and tobacco! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

I dig the upright case, too. Looks like it might have doubled as a wall-desk at some point, built with other bookshelves that matched it, lining walls in some fancy house, perhaps. Great thing to put pipes in. 8)

Kyle, it's a barrister bookcase. The bottom section is a card catalog and magazine drawer. Neat old piece of furniture

Very nice collection.
We never had the chance to get together for a smoke.
I'm heading up to Boswells one evening next week, probably on the 28th. If you have any interest, give me a shout.

Riff,

I've bin asking JM to make some oom-pauls. He told me yesterday afternoon that if Cody was able to get in to help he should have them by Saturday. So I'm going up to check them out and get a couple new pipes. To answer your question, wrestling season started and I won't be able to go up on the 28'th. that would be really cool thow.

Bluecrab":pgktikjr said:
Riff,

I've bin asking JM to make some oom-pauls. He told me yesterday afternoon that if Cody was able to get in to help he should have them by Saturday. So I'm going up to check them out and get a couple new pipes. To answer your question, wrestling season started and I won't be able to go up on the 28'th. that would be really cool thow.
Gotcha coach! Another time then, I'll try to plan a forum day in January, probably a Saturday.

Love the barrister. I've been on the lookout for just the right one for quite some time myself. I want something with some patina.

Side note, I lived in Keedysville a few years back off of Dogstreet Rd. Now I'm back in Frederick County. Beautiful country out your way.

I got three barristers at one auction. You probably know about this but auction zip is a great website to find all the local auctions. I'll have to get some pics of my other ones.

Blue, you've got a well organized setup there! Bravo! 8)

Sam, I like that Canadian next to your lighters on the top shelf. What is it?

Bluecrab, that's a fine collection if pipes you have there. I am a Boswell's fan myself, but only have 3.

The barrister bookcase is exactly the style bookcase I have been looking for. It is as impressive as your pipes and tobacco! :cheers: