My pipe collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipe-lover

Reaction score
Hallo Forum My Name is pipe-lover.Im 40 years old and i come from Germany.I onnly speak a Little english,but in School i must learn english the next three years and so i hope it was better and you can better understand me in the next month.I love pipes and pipe Smoking since twenty years.In this Topic i want to Show my pipe collection.before one year i make a break-i sells the most of my pipes and buy new pipes-any highgrades and many freehands.
the first pipe i want to Show is a freehand from Daniel Mustran,Kroatien:

20oztk.jpg

2ebs45z.jpg

29dkbqo.jpg

au702h.jpg

2ldfz42.jpg

vzyjvm.jpg

kciam1.jpg

2145res.jpg

25rcrhd.jpg

Greetings

Amazing grain on that puppy. Not my style, but a fine pipe.

Welcome to the brotherhood, pipe-lover.

Nice pipe! Daniel is one of the most creative and unique carvers today, and a nice guy too. Looks like you got a good one.

Beautiful pipe sir, definitely what dreams are made of.

Thank you very much.Yes,the pipe have a very smooth taste.Daniel Mustan is a proffesional pipe maker-the pipe have any Details.My wife see the pipe online and says:"this one is great!".
I see the cross grain and i must have.

Here a pipe from James Gulian,USA-he lives in Germany:

of7neg.jpg

kbxhnb.jpg

so1duh.jpg

vor8tw.jpg

11w823a.jpg

29byjy1.jpg

6787kk.jpg

2u95tp3.jpg

Since twenty years i love pipes.pipes are wonderful-the different shapes and the colour contrast are very interesting.i think pipes are great,but why i collect pipes...maybe it is the search to the ultimate grain.
before some weeks i see this freehand from Norbert Bauer and i must have.My thought:This is the ultimate grain.Is this the ultimate grain?maybe,i think.

straight grain

qx16vb.jpg

10gahyw.jpg

23mjvnm.jpg

206jwqu.jpg

a4c4zp.jpg

2cprtxt.jpg

rhq0kn.jpg

greetings

thank you.here a pipe from Anton Manger,germany.The man is 85(!!)years old and makes pipes-from dusk till dawn he works in his work-room.

2zxxtea.jpg

1zf07fd.jpg

2n6543t.jpg

greetings

Gorgeous pipe collection.

Do you smoke all these pipes or just collect them?

I smoke and i collect the pipes.I make the Fotos.when i become a new pipe i make the Fotos before allways i smoke the pipe.here a calabah from strammbach,wien

wwf7nk.jpg

10qgnld.jpg
[/center]