My Pipe/Tobacco Cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
After being bombed all to heck, I figured I would show you gents where I stored it all! This is an antique desk that we simply use for all of the pipe/tobacco goodies. I still have space in the bottom two drawers too!

2111F062-1948-4159-AE53-F56E0FC26415_zpsues7shxl.jpg

The Top Cabinet Part
9C02BEE0-3515-4F0F-B172-6B08F2FB15CB_zpsszq5dwgh.jpg

The Top Drawer
34A5BBE0-DB04-4DA6-ACAE-4AF602D283C6_zpsqrrdzmti.jpg

The Second Drawer Down
48411CC3-75B0-40BA-87B2-81F185521025_zps2atswoki.jpg

And when you open the desk, that's where we keep all the special liquor that we are saving for special occasions (or just don't want our friends to get a hold of!).
9FE214C3-B83D-4AD3-ABE6-B703D06ECB60_zpskzvtvoyz.jpg

And I have a separate cabinet for my cigar humidors too! You can also see one of the collectible Camacho Liberty boxes and my travel humidor on the floor.

B718EEA3-069A-40F6-80A8-DC199FA3A9AD_zpsrrkrhjsq.jpg

Now THAT'S FIRST CLASS !!! When you get that one filled, ya need to add another just like it!! Just think a whole wall of desks full of pipes and 'baccy !!  :twisted: :twisted: Let's see a pic of that kitteh !! :twisted:

Not too far off from my China hutch.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t28218-my-fantastic-pipe-cabinet

I'm a big fan of it, congrats. A nice dedicated piece of furniture with some of the hoard visible when closed. How can you beat that?

Side note: Beige tin, second drawer, next to the pretty red McClelland tins. I'm very curious if that's any good. I have a few of those aged tins myself. If you open yours before I open mine do let me know.

juanmedusa":y4lx9ivp said:
Not too far off from my China hutch.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t28218-my-fantastic-pipe-cabinet

I'm a big fan of it, congrats. A nice dedicated piece of furniture with some of the hoard visible when closed. How can you beat that?

Side note: Beige tin, second drawer, next to the pretty red McClelland tins. I'm very curious if that's any good. I have a few of those aged tins myself. If you open yours before I open mine do let me know.
Sure thing! I will let you know!

Nice collection, REALLY like the secretary. Looks like an old one except for the handle on the desk lid. :scratch:

Cartaphilus":jy1wvzun said:
Nice collection, REALLY like the secretary. Looks like an old one except for the handle on the desk lid. :scratch:
I'm not familiar with a lot of antique furniture. Did secretary desks not have a handle? This was a piece of furniture given to my significant other and was a family heirloom, so I don't know the full history of it.

kaitlyn3837":1wzx3okm said:
Cartaphilus":1wzx3okm said:
I'm not familiar with a lot of antique furniture. Did secretary desks not have a handle? This was a piece of furniture given to my significant other and was a family heirloom, so I don't know the full history of it.
Well, I don't ever remember seeing one with a handle, at least not one like that.
Doesn't match the drawer handles and looks a bit modern. Still a nice piece no matter. ;)

Hmmmm, it is a little different! I will have to ask if it had any additions put on! Thanks!

Nice setup Kaitlyn! Looks like you are firmly entrenched in the hobby! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dutch":00b0d0lv said:
Nice setup Kaitlyn! Looks like you are firmly entrenched in the hobby! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The smoking or the drinking? :drunken:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Goodness me Kaitlyn, that is a superb setup! Lovely piece of furniture too!

Crikey matey, that is a fine looking bit of furniture and a grand selection of tobacco too, very nice and I see you have a good selection of tipple to hand as well, marvellous, more strength to you Buddy. :)

Oh man, how I wanted one of those CAO boxes when they came out. Nothing seemed cooler at the time. I actually thought it was a good cigar too. But pricey.

juanmedusa":yik0gpbq said:
Oh man, how I wanted one of those CAO boxes when they came out. Nothing seemed cooler at the time. I actually thought it was a good cigar too. But pricey.
I have an extra CAO Vision box in my shop right now! I can ask my boss how low he is willing to go on it if you want...

juanmedusa":yykn9sl2 said:
Dutch":yykn9sl2 said:
The smoking or the drinking? :drunken:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
For the record: I excel at both!