My pipes and more

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude":1u9wn5ag said:
The grain on this is just flat out fantastic. Swirly birdseye on the bottom of the bowl and shank, and straight grain elsewhere. Wonderful contrast with the stain.

You have some very impressive pipes Bruder!

ddeyr5.jpg

8) 

Cheers,

RR

I have absolutely no idea in God's green earth how my image of the pipe transformed into this woman. Not that I'm complaining, mind....Just that it's not what I copied and pasted!

Very very odd...

:?:

Cheers,

RR

edit: now the pic has reverted to what I posted. Something very strange is going on here!

:!:

Brewdude":pnv0o6fg said:
Brewdude":pnv0o6fg said:
The grain on this is just flat out fantastic. Swirly birdseye on the bottom of the bowl and shank, and straight grain elsewhere. Wonderful contrast with the stain.

ddeyr5.jpg

8) 

Cheers,

RR

I have absolutely no idea in God's green earth how my image of the pipe transformed into this woman. Not that I'm complaining, mind....Just that it's not what I copied and pasted!

Very very odd...

Cheers,

RR

edit: now the pic has reverted to what I posted. Something very strange is going on here!

What's in your pipe Rande? :suspect:

Stick":9bnt3gzv said:
Brewdude":9bnt3gzv said:
Brewdude":9bnt3gzv said:

ddeyr5.jpg

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Very very odd...

Cheers,

RR

What's in your pipe Rande? :suspect:

Nowt but 'baccy as always mate.

The pic I initially reacted to was of some attractive young thing. Not revealing in any specific way. No cheesecake/cleavage shot or anything like that. But clearly not the c&p I posted. And then it reverted back again!

Odd thing was, there was no edited tag on the bottom of the post. Now, Mods and Admin can do that sort of manipulation and not have those tags applied but I'm quite certain none of the staff here on BoB would stoop to that level. So ya, it's a mystery to me. And no I didn't dream it up!

:no:

Cheers,

RR