My pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrumpy

Reaction score
My Pipe Collection minus a few no names and a cob. Thanks for looking.

Benni Jorgensen

Boswell

Cavicchi

Cavicchi

Disneyland Vest Pocket

Disney World

Disney World

Disney World

Dunhill

Ferndown

Lorenzo Spitfire

Mastro de Paja

Mastro de Paja

Mastro de Paja

Meer

Nording

Peterson

Peterson

Peterson

Peterson

Rad Davis

Radice

Talbert

Thompson

Tsuge

Wiley

Wiley

Nice collection you've got! Love that Rad and the Cavicchi Volcano.

They're all superb. 8) That skull meer is interesting, two stems, huh?

The Cavicchis and Mastros are particularly striking...oh, and the Rad, which goes without saying! :lol:

UberHuberMan":t2igxoky said:
Nice collection you've got! Love that Rad and the Cavicchi Volcano.
You have great taste, uhman. Those two are my favorites, as well. Nice pipes!

You have superb taste, Scrumpy. Never heard of the Disney World pipes, though.

Thanks for showing them!

Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing. I really dig the Jorgensen and Tsurge.

Very nice collection sir. Specially the Mickey Mouse pipes. I'm sure they were more then a Mickey Mouse price.

Nice collection, and thanks for the pics.
The Cavicchi's are really eye catching, and one of my fave carvers.
The Rad is an obvious winner as well!

Thanks folks. The Disney pipes are the only ones I focus on. My family are big Disney fans. Both parks use to have full service tobacconists. Political corecctnes shut them down and now they would act like they were never around.

I would love to build a huge collection of them. They are hard to get at an affordable price. They pop up on Ebay from time to time but usually go for a high price. I guess if you bid you are bidding against Disney collectors and pipe folks. I have seen this drive the price up quite a bit. From what I have found Comoy's made a lot of their London Made pipes. I am fairly confident that the Pot and the sitter are Comoys pipes. The other was stamped made in Italy. I just picked up another Comoys made Disney pipe it needs to be referbished. The Disneyland pipe was picked up in Waco Tx at an antique shop for just a few bucks. I really enjoy looking the hunt for them. Thanks again for looking.

Those are some very nice looking pipes. Thank you for posting pic's also it was nice to see the old Disneyland pipes thats something you wont ever see again.
Best Regards
Richard

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Very nice collection indeed, I really love the Benni Jorgensen
and the Rad Davis.

Wonderful collection! Makes me want to start spending money again.

I like each and every one of them, no favorites.

Which one do you tend to reach for most?

My Cavicchi's never seem to let me down. Also, the Mastro Calabash is a great smoker.

Beautiful.

They're all very nice, but the second and third Mastro de Pajas have me green with envy!