My reorganization men cave/ craft room

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Furgeson

Reaction score
Just got done reorganizing my man cave after the multiple strikes from our merry squadron of BOB Bombers. With as much mayhem as they caused in my baccy celler I figured it was best to just clear the rubble and give the whole cave a face lift.

yea I have the ones you see plus 10 or 11 more guitars and a fiddle. the sad part is I can't play a lick on any of them.That is not me being modest that is me being honest! I Come from a musical family and love bluegrass. As a kid my uncles band used our garage as a studio to cut demos and practice in. I grew up with enough instruments around for a second band to join in any time they wanted. once I was on my own it just did not feel right not having any in the house. So over the years I have picked them up here and there as I find good condition ones cheap at thrift shops and garage sales. I have some relatives that drop in and pick a little now and then so they do see some use. My wife accuses me of running a home for wayward guitars. but she gets mad when I talk about selling them.

Eric, looks like a comfortable room to hang out in, add a folding bed and you have a perfect room to have friends from the BoB sleep over....lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":r17jlyso said:
Eric, looks like a comfortable room to hang out in, add a folding bed and you have a perfect room to have friends from the BoB sleep over....lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
 All very True and Brothers or Sisters are always welcome. But sadly no room because the other half of the room (that I keep hidden in this photo lol ) is my craft table and supplies. Thus leaving no rom in this room for a bed. We do however have room in the wifes room for a folding bed. We also a huge living room with two couches for those who don't mind couch surfing.