My Sasquatch Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip48

Reaction score
Todd did a great job with this pipe and it smokes really nice and as dry a pipe as I have ever smoked. I don't think any pipe I have has had less moisture when smoking it and for a first bowl, it was outstanding.

Here are a couple of pictures and I know some have seen this pipe before, just not my pictures of it.

Skip
DSC05315.jpg

DSC05314.jpg

Man oh man Skip that is a keeper, well done Sas I will be knocking on your door shortly (Fervently checking SA / $ exchange rates) :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Brilliant shape there SAS!!!
Enjoy Skip!!

It feel so good in my hand too and smokes very nice so will get lots of attention from me.

Thanks Sas for making such a great pipe!

Skip

Great looking birdseye on the bottom of the bowl and straight flame grain to the top of the rim. Would that be considered a tomato?

onabullit":zqgps5pk said:
Great looking birdseye on the bottom of the bowl and straight flame grain to the top of the rim. Would that be considered a tomato?
I think he called it a Danish Brandy.

Skip

Skip: I'll send you my information so that you can include me in your Last Will & Testament. :lol:

Hey I never saw you post that one Skip. Glad you are so happy with it.

Brandy rather than tomato cuz it's got kind of a fat ass, rather than big t... well, you get the picture.

Sasquatch":8gnsuyr4 said:
Hey I never saw you post that one Skip. Glad you are so happy with it.

Brandy rather than tomato cuz it's got kind of a fat ass, rather than big t... well, you get the picture.
Still really liking the pipe Sas, thanks!

Skip

Leave it to Sas and his flawless thousand year old hand picked by virgins briar to turn out a pipe with grain and birds eye like that. FYI I'm a HUGE sucker for birds eye! Not to derail the thread, but if any of you are big into Birds eye like me there;s no better place to feast your eyes on than Jack Howell's gallery. Page 1 and 3 have some real lookers! http://jwh.fastmail.fm/gallerypages.htm/gallery.htm