My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...for me, after 53 years of pipe smoking many of the things you have noted, simply get better and far more meaningful... :cheers:

PeterD":qoqgaufo said:
...for me, after 53 years of pipe smoking many of the things you have noted, simply get better and far more meaningful... :cheers:
I'm glad to hear that. :)

Jason, thanks for posting link to your blog. Read and enjoyed both of em, looking forward to more in the future if you feel so inclined.

May the Lord bless and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you.

Fumus":ucbb4as9 said:
Read and enjoyed both of em, looking forward to more in the future if you feel so inclined.
Thanks! I'll be sure to share the next one when I write it up.

Really enjoyed both your blog posts.

I also tried to join the Apostle's Creed Facebook group (because of your post) but I still haven't received an answer in 2 weeks.

Nice blog you have there sir, as a devoted orthodox christian I find it absolutely amazing. I share most of your views.

balkan_boy":sutjh5ou said:
Nice blog you have there sir, as a devoted orthodox christian I find it absolutely amazing. I share most of your views.
Thank you. While I'm not part of the Orthodox Church I do have an appreciation for it.