My Smoking "Corner"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George Kaplan":wslctauf said:
idbowman":wslctauf said:
...out of curiosity, whatcha got in those mason jars?
Now you've done it, Bowman. Zach's still deep in his "baccy slut" phase. :p I think he's got a little of everything there. Be prepared for a BIG list!
I, myself, was on the straight and narrow until pretty recently. I've gone from prim and proper to loading my pipe in any tin, jar, or pouch that'll have me, just to see what's out there.

idbowman":v7vha9hf said:
George Kaplan":v7vha9hf said:
idbowman":v7vha9hf said:
...out of curiosity, whatcha got in those mason jars?
Now you've done it, Bowman. Zach's still deep in his "baccy slut" phase. :p I think he's got a little of everything there. Be prepared for a BIG list!
I, myself, was on the straight and narrow until pretty recently. I've gone from prim and proper to loading my pipe in any tin, jar, or pouch that'll have me, just to see what's out there.
Have you tried many Lakelands? :D

A few - and those were the nights I'll always look back upon with regret.

(actually, some of them aren't toooooo bad. But, you know...)

I've only had one buddy pick up the pipe and stick with it, and he's even here on BoB. :cheers: He's too busy to post, though. I wish I were to busy to post. :|

8)

DrumsAndBeer":ypji5s09 said:
Zach is that the Poschl Gawith Apricot that you guys are are referring too?
I just noticed this question, D&B. I hope Zach doesn't mind me answering for him, but I sent him a tap-box of regular Samuel Gawith Apricot to try. I've never tried the Poschl version.

Thank God you answered. I'm not even sure what Poschl is... Whatever I got is good. I just need to know where to get more.
Zach

Alrighty Bowman, You asked for it. Tobacco in Jars.
-Altadis Midnight Smoke
-Altadis Nightcap
-Altadis Whiskey Cavendish
-Altadis Kentucky Blizzard
-Altadis Flying Dutchman
-Dunhill Early Morning Pipe match
-Altadis Golden Rum
-Altadis Backwoods
-Altadis Turkish Blend
-Altadis Celtic
-(Laugh if you must) Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey
-(Once again) Captain Black Cherry
-Altadis Scottish Conclave
-Altadis Private Stock Aged Maduro Cavendish
-Altadis Black Cherry
-Altadis Bluegrass
-Dunhill Nightcap
-Altadis Irish Creme
Some are aromatics, some are not. All together Altadis makes a halfway decent tobacco.
(This doesn't include my bags, or tins). I'm working on finding out what I like. You brothers have been helpful by sending me some. George recommended SG Navy Flake, and that's now one of my favorites. Several of you recommended Nightcap, that's one of my favorites. I still want to broaden my horizons, and try everything under the sun, always looking for suggestions, and a new tobacco).
Zach

George Kaplan":xai65g9i said:
DrumsAndBeer":xai65g9i said:
Zach is that the Poschl Gawith Apricot that you guys are are referring too?
I just noticed this question, D&B. I hope Zach doesn't mind me answering for him, but I sent him a tap-box of regular Samuel Gawith Apricot to try. I've never tried the Poschl version.
Ahh, thanks George. I had a small black plastic container of the Poschl that a friend brought back from Germany for me a long time ago. He was a snuff fanatic. I really liked the it and thought it had great flavor, but at the same time I didn't and still don't have much experience with snuff. Nonetheless it was a very invigorating product, although I was probably not very good at taking it. All I remember was that Gawith and apricot was printed on the container in that typical hellion/goth font type. Thanks for clarifying.

I like altadis too some of my favorite smokes are 1Q local store house blends. But seems that it is hard to get one of the "house blends" that the b&m makes them self from altadis mix it that doesn't taste alot like all the other "house blends".

i.keenum":fa61ri2l said:
I like altadis too some of my favorite smokes are 1Q local store house blends. But seems that it is hard to get one of the "house blends" that the b&m makes them self from altadis mix it that doesn't taste alot like all the other "house blends".
(Psst. 1Q is Lane Limited.)

GuitarMyFriend":kp2a4jvz said:
I still want to broaden my horizons, and try everything under the sun, always looking for suggestions, and a new tobacco).
Zach
I repeat my earlier sentiment:

Zach's still deep in his "baccy slut" phase.
:cheers: :p :p

In the natural world, there is no such thing as tobacco that doesn't smell and taste like tobacco. There just isn't. Tobacco smells and tastes like tobacco -- not ice cream or cookies.

Similarly, in the natural realm, BDSM lacks an analogue in the behavior of other creatures.

This common denominator aside, in both cases the compulsion to experience un-natural pleasure that motivates people to engage in it is heavily tinged by the pain they accept as the means to arrive at it.

(Given that smoking is the passive, accepting reception of what another is dishing out, smokers are, in the picture, necessarily "subs"/"bottoms").

(There's that word again. Damn !)

:face:

Boy I never realized that smoking aros made me a sexual deviant. Guess you got to be into autoerotic asphyxiation if you like chocolate milk being that it doesn't taste like natural milk. Damn it baited and hooked me into replying again. Oh well another one for the rubber room.

You can't say "deviant" without a sound baseline to measure it by.

A lot of baselines are pretty arbitrary.

:face: