My Smoking "Corner"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my 2 cents..........I asked my father years ago, "How have you stayed married for 45 years, while most of the time it ends early in divorce?".... His response was....
"Two things, son.....first....I married my best friend.....and second......(with a long pause)... to this day....she has no idea how much money I make"

He was a very wise man....

Planemech":u8ow2uko said:
Just my 2 cents..........I asked my father years ago, "How have you stayed married for 45 years, while most of the time it ends early in divorce?".... His response was....
"Two things, son.....first....I married my best friend.....and second......(with a long pause)... to this day....she has no idea how much money I make"

He was a very wise man....
This made my day, and made me laugh. :cheers:

8)

GuitarMyFriend":cg636he6 said:
Damn do I need one. And for the record, ovaltine is best mixed with Jack. LOL!
Mixed with a little more Jack! :drunken: To say I'm jealous of your corner would be an understatement. I stay with my parents when I'm not away at school and neither are keen to smoking inside, so my dad and myself are banished to our front porch. Thank God it's still a nice place to smoke in warm weather though. I'll have to get a pic of the porch and my view up on here sometime. Happy smokin!

Kyle Weiss":6gz7u8u1 said:
...When you do, though, hire GK to be the photographer. That way, we'll get plenty of pictures and he'll bring an air of personality to the shindig. :D Please make sure he attends clothed.

8)
I'll have you know I've been fully clothed in all but one of my photos here!

George Kaplan":bwta0jfn said:
Kyle Weiss":bwta0jfn said:
...When you do, though, hire GK to be the photographer. That way, we'll get plenty of pictures and he'll bring an air of personality to the shindig. :D Please make sure he attends clothed.

8)
Hahaha, yes, your bare, beardless face graced us in another thread. Fortunately for us the shot was from the shoulders up. 8)

idbowman":eb3rusz5 said:
Kyle Weiss":eb3rusz5 said:
Drunken rant from a tranny long ago:
)
Pretty much every good story starts out that way.
The places I've been, the conversations I've heard, the things I've seen. We'll just leave it at that. 8)

Kyle Weiss":8f3zr0qg said:
George Kaplan":8f3zr0qg said:
Hahaha, yes, your bare, beardless face graced us in another thread. Fortunately for us the shot was from the shoulders up. 8)
Fresh outa the shower! The beard's on its way back, and with it, my pants.

George Kaplan":gcjwy3gw said:
Li'l "Calvin & Hobbes" moment, eh? :lol:

George Kaplan":axjnsm2b said:
Kyle Weiss":axjnsm2b said:
George Kaplan":axjnsm2b said:
Sounds like it's a good thig i'm semi new to this forum. I don't need to get that familiar with any of you guys! :lol:

I will definately have GK be the photographer. Also, everyone of you guys will be invited provided you all want to fly out to Michigan or where ever we are residing to congratulate me and smoke a pipe with me! And I know I've got plenty of time. I'm still scared of the idea of getting married, but in the future I do see myself with this gal.
Zach

How I missed all this talk, I'll never know... I guess posting on my phone isn't safe anymore.
Zach

Kyle Weiss":l7e239a0 said:
idbowman":l7e239a0 said:
Kyle Weiss":l7e239a0 said:
Drunken rant from a tranny long ago:
)
Pretty much every good story starts out that way.
The places I've been, the conversations I've heard, the things I've seen. We'll just leave it at that. 8)
First thing they told us when I first went to Thailand the first time (USMC): Avoid the really beautiful girls. They're all TS or TG..... And they were right (DAMHIK).

More on topic: I am in my tobacco slut phase; I have like ten or so different tobaccos.

Having said that, I just invested in a half dozen each of SG Balkan Flake and Skiff mixture.

And that's a nice little smoking nook....