My Son...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score

In the middle. These guys are machinists.... my son just got a promotion... It was offered to Dan on the left. Now Tim is kicked upstairs... He's now junior production manager... a position created just for him... making more than my wife and me together :shock: His personality just fits in with his new position.

I'm trying my darnest to get them into pipes (they all want quit smoking) ... cigarettes...

Nice looking young man! Be sure and tell him congrats from us'ns on the Bob on his promotion. And tell him smoking a pipe is sophistiacted, like a Jr. Pro. Mang. and cheaper than cigs.

I'm trying to get him to join BoB... He lives with us... The fella on the right has a pipe with a broken stem.... no problem... here's a new pipe... these guys have it too easy...

I'll screw up these "potential" pipers, like I screwed up my kids... :cry:

Congratulations Paul! It's really nice to see kids doing well.

The nice thing about a son's promotion is that it feels like yours. Everytime my son does well it makes me glad I'm his dad. Congrats!

very cool. glad to hear somebody's getting something in this economy. tell him congrats for me!

Nothing beats watching them grow up and have them bring a smile to your face, then realizing that's what you are here for.