My Third Grandchild arrives into this world

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilted1

Reaction score
I thought I'd share the joy with you all. Big brother Matthew Cisnero welcomes his little sister Lauren Elizabeth Cisnero into the world.

matt-lauen.jpg

Smoking a bowl of Troost Slices in celebration :cheers:

Congratulations, she's a beaut. :cheers: One more and you'll be even with us.

Matthew, one of those boys who NEVER stops running, has been very excited about the arrival of his sister, especially the last month or so. Reports are that he was literally jumping up and down when Lauren's birth was announced in the waiting room. He was proclaiming to anyone and everyone that "My little sister is here!"

At the ripe old age of four, he has made it clear that he and his baby sister have plans to move back to the mountains in Georgia, with Grandma! He was born here in Georgia, and I guess Texas is not to his liking :lol: He talks all the time about 'When I was a kid in Georgia'

Why are they always in such a hurry to grow up? Don't they realize how quickly childhood is gone ... forever?

Congratulations on the latest edition to the family!! :cheers: :cheers:

Hammer8":x3qc2ymq said:
Congratulations on the latest edition to the family!! :cheers: :cheers:
Hey Don, Who is the starter for the Pittsburg Steelers there? He looks ready for GAME! :cheers:

Congrats K1, she's a beauty. My fourth arrived a bit over a year ago, so I can imagine how much you're enjoying the moments...........

Fantastic news! How about a pic of you with a big smile and your chest extended?

Jim :cheers:

Ol'Dawg":tmplbjpl said:
Fantastic news! How about a pic of you with a big smile and your chest extended?

Jim :cheers:
Ummm Ok, I'll work on it. Like most of us at grandpa age, my middle is somewhat larger in circumference than my chest :lol: