My trusty match safe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmokeamater

Reaction score
It has the Boy Scouts of America logo on the bottom. Its water resistant, and it keeps the matches from igniting in my pocket. I was only dumb enough to let that happen once! Then I went on ebay and got this...

That's cool. Not enough matches for a windy day, but you won't be cookin' your chin from your pocket again. :lol:

I remember those. I keep a box of matches in a tupperware container (match box size, conveniently) out on the patio. If I don't seal them, they eventually get damp, but it would nice to have a striker somewhere more convenient.

monbla256":2skl9n9m said:
AAAAH for the days of the old "strke anywhere" matches :(
"Strike anywheres" are hard to find these days. I get them at my local family owned hardware store.

i seem to have no trouble finding strike anywhere matches.

i think the reason they have been harder to come by in some places is they are used in manufacturing methamphetamine

:p

I haven't shopped for strike-anywhere matches for a while, but if they're used for makin' meth, I doubt Reno has much...either sold out or phased out. :lol:

This effing place. :roll:

8)

nogbert":ssry2nr7 said:
i seem to have no trouble finding strike anywhere matches.

i think the reason they have been harder to come by in some places is they are used in manufacturing methamphetamine

:p
Geez! It seems the question is, "What ISN'T used for making meth?" I once saw a list of the chems used for meth manufacture. It was a ridiculously long list of the most vile, harmful products you can imagine.