My two drawer "cellar"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olle0047

Reaction score
All right, here we go! Earlier today I wanted to know just how many grams of bacca i have stored up over the last year.
Compared to some of the things I see on BoB this is quite humble, but all my friends and family think I am out of my mind.
I took a little picture diary to remember what i have in stock at all time.
I did not include bulk tobacco as its just 4-8oz of it.
Came to a total of 3150 grams of tobacco.

Photobucket gallery:
Brekkens Basement

Shot of the two drawers:

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

nice work olle!

age those mofos.

and enjoy the bejeezus out of 'em!

doody.

Ahhh, Black XX.

One of my favorite reviews says "It's the reason why men didn't live very long in the 17 & 1800's." :twisted:

Be sure to give us the full report when you smoke that one.

Great Stash... I love the Black XX.... tells me your tough! I remember my first bowl of SG Black XX like it was last week... oh wait... It was!

I will make sure to try the Black XX next time i smoke up a tin and gotta open a new one.

Grey Havens - in my opinion, one of the most underrated blends out there. Those two drawers have plenty of good options in 'em.

idbowman":jrg517cv said:
Grey Havens - in my opinion, one of the most underrated blends out there. Those two drawers have plenty of good options in 'em.
Indeed I have plenty of choise, when i started out pipe smoking i spent money like a drunk sailor. Obtaining all sorts of random blends, some of these McClelland blends are as old as 2002, and will probably be a whole lot older when i get around to trying them :)
Those McClellands are all bought from a very nice American who sold off his late father in law`s tobaccos and pipes.
I still have more room in my drawers so will order up some Christmas Cheer 2012 ASAP!

-Ole

Nice collection. A variety for sure. I noticed there weren't too many that you have duplicates of...what happens when you find a blend you can't live without? :affraid:

Thanks for sharing.

DB

derlict311":2gwbdtxq said:
Nice collection. A variety for sure. I noticed there weren't too many that you have duplicates of...what happens when you find a blend you can't live without? :affraid:

Thanks for sharing.

DB
Oh well, McClelland christmas cheer is out every year :p

I am like this in most aspects of life, always trying something new. I enjoy constant variation, thats why my baccy drawer looks like it does.
Thanks for your concern tho!

-Old