My uhhhh..Cellar?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growley

Reaction score
I thought I'd give you guys a little laugh this evening, and make feel great about your cellars.

Below is a pic of my "cellar" :)

I had to use a wide angle lens, but I with a little work I was able to fit it all into one shot. "thick sarcasm intended"

Take a look:

cellar-L.jpg

The Peterson is almost empty, but it makes my celler look more stout so I couldn't leave it out.

I hope you all have a great week.

Brian.

I've had less in my cellar,,, :lol!:

Any cellar is better than none,,, :D

Hey, Brother - we all started somewhere....

Nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to worry about. I used to do this. When I lived closer to my B&M (about 3 miles) I used to buy 'what 2 or 3 sounded good for this week' and not worry about long-term or quantity storage.

Just go visit your local B&M or make a good Online order - you'll be good to go.

So I take it you'll happily trade your swell pipes for tobacco then, eh? 8)

That's how I used to smoke. Up until a couple years ago, that's how I went about this business. I bought to smoke, and I smoked all that I had. I was in a circle of a couple dozen pipers, and not one of them cellared. It makes perfect sense, but it is still somewhat of a foreign concept to me.

It's not the size of the stash, it's the motion....err the quality of the tobacco.

thats a great cellar..... I'm not too particularly fond of your cabinet though...

james

That's a lot better than I had when I started, Brian. I made some stupid rule that I had to smoke one tin of tobacco before I could get another so I only had on tin at a time. Boy that has changed now!