My video review of the Laulhere French Beret

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlz9mm

Reaction score
Laulhere is the last beret company in France  :no: Very sad to see a French tradition go to China
I figured if I am going to wear a beret it has to be from France.  What a great hat:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lTIzN52o13E" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

That's a nice looking beret. Since my family is Basque my preference is for those made by the oldest Basque beret maker ( who still makes them in France and has since 1858) Elasequi. Here's one I wear a lot in the winter.

Nice looking berets, guys! Not everyone looks good in one (at least I don't)

monbla256 said:
That's a nice looking beret. Since my family is Basque my preference is for those made by the oldest Basque beret maker ( who still makes them in France and has since 1858) Elasequi. Here's one I wear a lot in the winter.

That's a fine looking beret. I have not heard of Elasequi. I shall look them up. Thank you

DrT999":3vbjld4v said:
Nice looking berets, guys!  Not everyone looks good in one (at least I don't)
I think you could pull it off. There are many types of berets too. You might look at the Argentinian Berets call "boinas". I don't know a brand but they are awesome.

monbla256":elzdgtaa said:

Yes I looked up Elasequi! They are wonderful. Next on my list of hats to buy. Thank you. side note:They are actually made in Spain.