My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boulder&Briar

Reaction score
Little does she know it's just begun. I decided to take a pic of my collection so far that has been building for a little more than 2 years. What do you think? I think I need more pipes. And that tobacco, will probably get me through 2014 if I'm lucky.

it seems that there is STILL less space and COST then I believe HER shoe closet would be!!!

Interesting how wives see things isn't it? The only problem I see is you might need more storage space soon.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? :twisted:   :twisted:  Taking PICTURES of what you have ? If she gets a copy of this, when you add something she'll know !! Just compare what's in this pic to what you would have at that time. DESTROY this pic !!!!  :twisted:   :twisted: :twisted: 

Tell ya what you do.

Go into the closet. Take out every pair of shoes she owns and snap a photo. Tell her she has a problem.

"Shots fired."

riff raff":mljyailj said:
Interesting how wives see things isn't it?  The only problem I see is you might need more storage space soon.  
Oh, I've got plenty of space ;)

monbla256":t9c0yjcc said:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? :twisted:   :twisted:  Taking PICTURES of what you have ? If she gets a copy of this, when you add something she'll know !! Just compare what's in this pic to what you would have at that time. DESTROY this pic !!!!  :twisted:   :twisted: :twisted: 
I was actually transferring my stuff from a cabinet in the kitchen to my closet when she realized how much I actually have LOL! It's all good, she really don't mind. It's not nearly as bad as my guitar collection, hunting, fishing, or hot rod building obsessions have been.

Tate":assej5ti said:
Tell ya what you do.

Go into the closet.  Take out every pair of shoes she owns and snap a photo.  Tell her she has a problem.  

"Shots fired."
Sorry, there's no ammo to fire back with. She's got maybe three pair, maybe two or three purses, and really is not a materialist. I'm waaaaay worse than she could ever be :/ that's why I love her so much, she accepts me for who I am.

Boulder&Briar":cn0jberz said:
Little does she know it's just begun. I decided to take a pic of my collection so far that has been building for a little more than 2 years. What do you think? I think I need more pipes. And that tobacco, will probably get me through 2014 if I'm lucky.

I don't see a problem with any of that. Looks like the start of a fine collection to me. And as you say, that 'baccy might get you through '14 if you're lucky!

:p 

Cheers,

RR

I think your wife was right, you do have a problem but not the one suggested. No way have you got enough pipes or tobacco. There's no such animal on the planet. Every pipe smoker always "needs" another pipe and there is always one more blend that "must" be added to your stash.  :twisted: 

BTW that's a nice looking collection you have.  It's a good beginning. :) 

AJ

Well Bud, if that is you with a 'problem' then be happy you are troubled in such a way, nice collection.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Personally I think it is someone else's problem. From what the picture depicts everything looks pretty darn good!!! LOL

Only problem that I see is that you need more tobacco..and a few more pipes.

pepesdad1":gdigy8rv said:
Only problem that I see is that you need more tobacco..and a few more pipes.
I have to agree, esp. with the first part!

Haha. This post reminds me of a few months ago when I had to play room roulette with the family. My old office became my son's new bedroom and I was relegated to the old guest room. I told my wife that I didn't think the shelves would hold my tobacco. She replied incredulously, "How much tobacco do you have?!" To which I replied instantly, "you know, I think the shelves will work just fine... Love you Honey"

Trifecta13":rpvad6d2 said:
Haha. This post reminds me of a few months ago when I had to play room roulette with the family. My old office became my son's new bedroom and I was relegated to the old guest room. I told my wife that I didn't think the shelves would hold my tobacco. She replied incredulously, "How much tobacco do you have?!" To which I replied instantly, "you know, I think the shelves will work just fine... Love you Honey"
Haha, nice!