Mystery Bomb arrived today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
:cheers:

Not sure who sent it, but it's apparently not The Shadow's work.

This package came from Tewksbury & Company - Denver, CO.

I didn't order anything from them, but today I received 2 oz. of Nosferatu.
Cool! I've been wanting to try this one, will report back after I try it.

Thank You - whoever you are.

:cheers:

packag12.jpg

conten10.jpg

Looks like an english blend. Looks good. Waiting for mine. But I will most likly wait a long time. I just hope that there is a tomorrow.

Congrats Rob, and whoever sent it good job. Let us know how it is brother.

Certainly the right time of year to be gifted Nosferatu! Never heard of the company; will have to look into it (as if I don't already have too much....)

DrT999":3l28w5ey said:
Certainly the right time of year to be gifted Nosferatu! Never heard of the company; will have to look into it (as if I don't already have too much....)
They make Hobbit's Weed... a VERY NICE aro.

Simple Man":pwh9mx5b said:
DrT999":pwh9mx5b said:
Their website is apparently not functioning at the moment....

DrT999":ouk9n1cj said:
Simple Man":ouk9n1cj said:
DrT999":ouk9n1cj said:
Their website is apparently not functioning at the moment....
I checked, it's not working for me either... hopefully they'll get it back up soon.

Their website has been down for at least the last two months, I noticed the placeholder page they had put up recently got its text updated about progress towards recovering from the hacker attack, but it doesn't seem to be a high priority for them. For tobacco orders you can still call them though, its business as usual over the phone, and the number is advertised on the placeholder.