N00b from MA USA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Doody

Reaction score
Greetings fellow troublemakers!

I've been a cigar smoker for many years, but got a tad bored with it two or three years back. On a lark, I tried out pipe smoking a few months ago and have fallen in love with it!

Happily stumbled across this forum earlier today. I've already learned a ton a few short hours. Many thanks!

Doody

Welcome to the forum! I hope you continue to enjoy your time here

"T"

Hello Doody! Not something normally stated publicly but a big welcome just the same! ;-)

Mr. Doody":415tqfbs said:
Sherborn, Derek.

Thanks all!

Doody

:face:
Where is that Mr. Doody as I am currently living in Williamstown in the NW corner of the state, on the NY and VT border. Plus welcome again!!!!

So you are one of those "...who paaaaak the caaaaar in the geraaaage" huh :p Well I hope ya'll have fun here, we do :cheers: :cheers:

lol - thankfully i've managed to avoid the accent.

though i do say "wicked" a lot and sometimes even "wicked pissa" ;-) .

sherborn is a tiny little rural town just south of framingham / natick.

doody.

monbla256":78w6ccrf said:
So you are one of those "...who paaaaak the caaaaar in the geraaaage" huh :p Well I hope ya'll have fun here, we do :cheers: :cheers:
Hay you making fun of me :evil:

monbla256":fq8mq9ot said:
:p

Greetings brother,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard