Name that Pipe Smoker

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW... when she was a young woman, I'd bet she was a looker!!! Even if she wasn't, I'd wager there wasn't a man alive who would have been man enough to tell her so and live to brag about it!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

What no Popeye, anyway BlueDigital who is it in the Pipe smoker's magazine, is it Marcia Cross?

Well?????
tumblr_l7ggoirgPY1qavqczo1_250.jpg

and you call yourselves pipes smokers..tisk tisk :no:

I got no idea, Dutch. But, I've got an excuse... I'm new to pipe smoking!! :D

New Smoker":04ajwo7y said:
Look guys, I found a pic of Valky while searching for distinguished pipe smokers. :D

Yep! that's me before 37 years of marriage. My wasn't I something to behold? Distinguished, devonaire and handsome. I wonder what happened? Oh yeah, I do!

Falconer":8ng6ymp9 said:
New Smoker":8ng6ymp9 said:
Look guys, I found a pic of Valky while searching for distinguished pipe smokers. :D

Yep! that's me before 37 years of marriage. My wasn't I something to behold? Distinguished, devonaire and handsome. I wonder what happened? Oh yeah, I do!
Okay, I'm sorry. Yes dear, it's 38 years ago. No? 37 is right? I apologize. Yes dear I remember now. It was in the summer and we went to Tulsa. Please forgive me, No I won't forget again. Yes I promise.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

St Fiacre":f41z6135 said:
What no Popeye, anyway BlueDigital who is it in the Pipe smoker's magazine, is it Marcia Cross?
Nope just a fine looking lady by the name of Kelly

I'm gonna jump in with a comment and a challenge.

I've looked at that pic of Andie McDowell for five years and more now. I honestly do not think she was smoking that Dunhill... I think the smoke was blown in from someone off camera. She did smoke cigarettes at one point as I remember reading, but I'd think we would have seen more shots of her.

Ok, here's my contribution:
1126.jpg