Name that Pipe Smoker

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruins":9nonoax9 said:
Yeah, he started smoking to ease his anxiety after the health fad kicked in and they replaced his cookies with nutritious junk.

If I remember right, at the end of the Monsterpiece Theatre bits, he'd just go nuts and eat his briar.

Here's an easy one.
(but I just love the picture.)
images

Doc Manhattan":a7np9il9 said:
If I remember right, at the end of the Monsterpiece Theatre bits, he'd just go nuts and eat his briar.
very good doc! alister cookie.

Hermit":kfybf649 said:
Here's an easy one.
(but I just love the picture.)
images
My eyes are not what they used to be. So, the small picture is a tad difficult for me to make out. But, I believe that is one of my all time favorite TV fathers... Fred MacMurray. Is that right? I always loved him in "My Three Sons." I also enjoyed him as the absent minded professor in the 1963 movie, "Son of Flubber."

Humphrey Bogart!!! It's amazing to me how much he favors Fred MacMurray there. Or, maybe it's just my eyes!! ;)

Robert

Alright, how about this one:

He kind of reminds me of my daddy when he was a young man. But, this is not my daddy!

beebiz":tqa2gfzw said:

He kind of reminds me of my daddy when he was a young man. But, this is not my daddy!
Desi Arnez, why do I get the feeling this thread has become the old fart knows show? :suspect:

Falconer":utybf0ab said:
beebiz":utybf0ab said:

Desi Arnez, why do I get the feeling this thread has become the old fart knows show? :suspect:
Yep, Desi Arnez, aka Ricky "Lucy, you got some spainin' to do" Ricardo!!

In answer to your question, Valky... it's because it has!!! :shock: :roll:

Ward Bond, I am 42 does that count?
I am a Big John Wayne fan and he and the Duke played in many films together along with Victor McLaglen.
Fireman

Fireman":2yajdewa said:
Ward Bond, I am 42 does that count?
I am a Big John Wayne fan and he and the Duke played in many films together along with Victor McLaglen.
Fireman
Yeah, my favorite movie is "the Quiet Man. Bond played a priest and was smoking a pipe while he was fly fish'n but I couldn't find it. 9the big one got away)