NASPC arrived in the post

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docwatson

Reaction score
Another fantastic edition of the NASPC newsletter arrived a day ago and it's packed with more great stories, advertising, and pipe show listings than ever.
Also a new printing format is being used which looks really great. This publication is a must have for any and all pipe smokers/collectors.

http://www.naspc.org/

Definitely so! I quite enjoy the newsletter, and read every one that comes in. I've been a member for about a year or so now and it's been a blast checking everything out.

Easily the best $10 I ever spend each year (I also get a years worth of back issues for $5). I like the new format, tons go great contact in this recent issue. However that was a curious pipe to choose for the cover!

I'd have to agree with you riff raff; I know Dru, and he makes some really neat pipes! but definitely an interesting choice.  :tongue: 

Mine just came in the mail! Great reading here. Thanks guys for the recommendation.

image18.jpg

I have been receiving this publication as well. Great reads. Lots of info as well. I will continue to support them as long as they keep printing.

Yeah, I'm bad, I let my membership laps.
Reckon I'll send my dues in and get back with it, it's about the only thing I enjoy reading
besides the forum. ;)

Cartaphilus":0mzq02jn said:
Reckon I'll send my dues in and get back with it, it's about the only thing I enjoy reading
besides the forum. ;)
You can afford it now that your shop is paid for :)

d4klutz":i9gra6ef said:
Cartaphilus":i9gra6ef said:
besides the forum. ;)
You can afford it now that your shop is paid for :)
Yes Dear!