Natch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
Natch - Trader - Jeff couldn't be a better guy. Pipe trade, I got the better end of the bargain, truthfully, we both knew this up front. Cool I now have a backlog of tobacco to try thanks to him. Wonderful dude. 8)

Also have to give a total thumbs up to Natch. I had a trade/trade offer up for some time. He responded and proceeded to bomb me with much more than I'd offered. Let that be a lesson to me!

:|

Cheers,

RR

Yep, Natch is awesome.
He sent me a box of samples. right after I joined BoB.
Up till then , I could only get my hands on the convenience store brands,and Captain Black was all I knew.
Natch brought the world of tobacco's to me..and asked for nothing in return.
I truly am indebted to him.

Dusty

Natch is a great person to trade with... he was more than fair with the trade and sent the package very quickly. I don't think there is anyone on BoB that doesn't vouch for Natch. He's a great person that is more than generous.
Milan

NATCH is a mans man. what more can I say. He has bombed me with samples which was HUGE. I am kinda new to the brothers but used to check in daily for eight months prior to joining, and it seems as Natch is always giving. He is a true brother. MIKE

Natch is top notch. I traded for a rack & jar and what I got was a brand new, unused rack & jar. Then there was all these samples of tobacco. Jeff is an outstanding person to trade and deal with. Thanks Jeff.

Just received a spanking from Natch. I sent him a sample, and he returned fire with a boatload of fine 'baccy.

Looks like I've been properly chastened!

:shock: